Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: A (New?) Virus Disease at Adland!!
9/23/2006 9:02:28 AM
Hi Jenny, So far, have missed all the bru-ha-ha that I hear about from other people. Not that I'm complaining! As has already been said, the forums are public places and people should behave as such. Good manners don't go out the window just because a person is sitting at home in relative anonymity in their PJ's. How would people react if you display poor social behavior in public? Would they be likely to ask you to be a friend, or join you in a business? I think not! I view these forums as 'business cocktail parties' where people laugh and have a good time but also promote and learn about business. Remember, people have options here. A friendly piece of advice or differing opinions are fine, but when it becomes sensitive use the 'personal message' option. Or better yet, walk away from it and consider what goal will be achieved by posting what your itchy fingers 'think' they have to say.
+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/23/2006 9:20:10 AM
Hey Jenny,

You have a stoke of genius in your humour and this forum is just the answer to the frustration of the mad house atmosphere present in some other forums. I did see a group of four pitbulls run by the house. Have you seen Duke lately? LOL

Have a good day with this. I am going to grab a Tylenol.
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2006 9:22:11 AM
Hi All,

I am glad you are enjoying this and  I can see that there are no sign of the Impulsive Posting Figure virus spreading to this forum!

I do think, however, that the IPF virus also affects anything that we post at all - PMs included.  It may be more "private" and it certainly isn't Googled, but just as much damage can be done behind the scenes.  The treament to the virus is still needed here too.

Love
Jenny

+0
9/23/2006 9:27:35 AM

Hello Jenny,

Great forum my friend! This is something you and I have talked about many times, and I agree with you of course! There have been times that I myself have started to answer a forum or a private message with too much feeling behind it, but thankfully before I press that button I realize that is not the way to handle things! It justs go back to what you said...think before you press that button!

There are absolutely things here as of late that upset me, posts that have been made, insults of people that were unwarranted etc. Although I think that people lost track of why this all started to begin with which I will not go into here. It is sad to see though that our "Freedom of Speech" seems to have taken a back seat here! The last I knew it was still one of our God given rights! That doesn't mean to imply that people should go around trying to malign other people or organizations.

So with all of that said I just have one other thing to say...have you seen my dogs lately? I got them back but now they are gone again...I don't know what Rick and John have done with them again! Please HELP ME!!!!!

GOD BLESS,

MARILYN

Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2006 10:03:22 AM
Hi again,

Great to see some Power Members posting here!  In my grandmother's day, the IPV Virus would have just been called "A lack of self control, Jennifer"LOL

And Marilyn I think it's time that you and Rick got yourselves some dogs with shorter legs that don't run so fast (try a yorkie or two)

Love
Jenny

+0