Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: A (New?) Virus Disease at Adland!!
9/26/2006 7:14:11 PM
Here's one way this could be helped, if not stopped altogether.
If Bogdan would set this up where when you make a post it wouldn't post until after you had had some time to proofread it, like a preview that would always come up before the post actually goes through, maybe people would take the time to read what they're sending before they send it.

Also, does the old saying, "the more you stir it the worse it stinks" ring a bell with anyone?

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
9/26/2006 8:37:13 PM

Hello John,

I am happy if I made you smile.  In my opinion, smile makes our life more enjoyable.

Ildiko "There is no mistake so great as the mistake of not going on."...W.Blake Create streams of residual income: Seamless VOIP for mobile phones worldwide: http://BizBuzz.ws/BestDealin06
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2006 9:15:05 PM
Hi Becky,

So I guess we had better add A Compulsory Preview Button to the list of remedies.

Might be tricky, as it involves reprograming by Admin,  but, it is a useful addition as an emergency plan if the IPF virus gets completely out of control.

Saludos
Jenny

+0
9/27/2006 12:21:54 AM

Hi all

I couldn't agree more with what is being said.  I am fairly new to the AdlandPro Community and the dialogues and the forum postings.    This forum seems to be perhaps this is a good place to ask a question that has concerned me since I joined.  I am really not quite sure that I understand the reason for all of the various forums. 

Are they to allow us to promote our website, business opportunities, marketing programs, etc?  or are they for dialoque amongst friends?  or are they musch like a "chat room"?  I keep getting more and more emails that a new post has been made to one of the forums to which I belong.   I am not sure whether I should be posting a reply, since my reply would be very nearly identical to the one that I posted earlier

I know that there is probably no real answer here since the subject matter for each forum is different.  I hope that no one is offended by this post, but I wonder if someone could  help me to charify this?

Chuck

+0
9/27/2006 11:34:14 AM

Hello Chuck

Welcome to AdlanPro. I can tell you a little about using the forums. Personally, I use my forums to advocate for the mentally ill and for the return of our government to a balanced two party system that still holds the same valuse that were meant to be preserved in our constitution. I used to have a business promotion forum as well but now that I can have only a limited amount of space for my forums I just have the two now. You can visit and post in any of the forums that you get notifications for. Any topic that interests you can be found here and if you can't find a topic of interest you like, you can create one of your own. Forums are a way of getting to know the other people in the community. It is also a great way to exchange thoughts and Ideas with people from all over the world. I have many friends from all over the globe and I have found this to be a wonderful learning experience.

I hope this helps you a little there Chuck. Don't be shy now. Jump on in there and make some friends. Promote your business or just have some fun. Goods luck to you

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

The biggest little community in the world. The Spotlight Of Friends

The following link will take you to a program that I gave up on once but, I am now involved with again. Simply because a few friends of mine believe so whole heartedly in this program that they actually kept me in it for several months.

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0