Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Please explain
9/17/2006 2:25:23 PM

Lucy:

You will know if you are in a cult when the so called " leader " ask you to:

* look at him or her as your only source for truth and that truth is not based on ethical and moral teachings- it their's alone.

* sell all you own and then give them the money

* disassociate yourself from your entire family and circle of freinds and only confide in them

* make friends with others only to find out all you can baout them and then offer them that information.

* ask you to provide them physical gratification that you know in your heart is morally offensive

* request that you kill or mame another in the  name of God

* make you their partner and then disgard you when you question their sence of ethics.

The List goes on and on.... having been schooled in deprogramming young people after years of their being a a cult, you need to be careful when dealing with anyone that will not offer you and open book into their backgroun. All her can be check on.

Joe Buccheri

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2006 2:52:02 PM
hello Lucy...can you explain...what you mean...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
From Pastor Lynn
9/17/2006 3:59:55 PM

I am very concerned about this cult business. If it is aut there we need to know about it. I personally haven't been contacted by any cults. But someone did send me an invite that had a weird photo. And who she stated that she was. I know for a fact that they are a wicker organization. I deleated it. Now Christian should join a whiches organization. That is the only thing that I saw that was strange. That is why I state that I am a Christian up front.

GOD BLESS,

Pastor Lynn

+0
Re: From Pastor Lynn
9/17/2006 9:02:40 PM

Hello Lucy!

I don't really know what exactly you are talking about this cult thing and may be you can clarify to get some good answers from true friends in this fantastic community. 

As Always, Sunny

Your Friend and Networking Partner Sunny Lim
+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/17/2006 10:52:54 PM
Are you thinking that AdLand is a cult or your home business? I am at a loss here too!  Tom
Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!