Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Bill Clinton Dropped the Ball
9/18/2006 3:53:04 PM
Well Leonard, Your "letter to Clinton" PROVES YOU ARE FAIRLY CLUELESS as well. Clinton did NOT introduce the world to those women, THE MEDIA AND THE REPUBLICANS, while they were wasting MILLIONS and MILLIONS and MILLIONS and MILLIONS of OUR Tax dollars DID. And the same applies to all the other B.S. about Clinton. More later Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/18/2006 5:00:33 PM
Well Dave To put it, as I am wont to do, bluntly, much of what you first posted in this is TOTAL Bovine Excrement! What you said is all too typical of the stuff I read from the Programmed Religious Robots of the Far Right. -------- For some reason, which is totally beyond me, those on the Far Right LIE about Clinton and the idiots in the Loony Left LIE about Bush. ----------- Before I get to Clinton, let me point out it was the First Bush, along with the UN, NATO, and the Europeans who sat on their fat butts (for YEARS) while watching the Greek Orthodox Serbs commit GENOCIDE against both the Catholics and the Moslems in Croatia & Bosnia! It was Clinton who did what the UN, NATO, the Europeans, AND BUSH #1 SHOULD HAVE DONE YEARS BEFORE! Their NOT taking the action they should have taken cost TEN'S OF THOUSANDS OF LIVES! While what Clinton did SAVED TEN"S OF THOUSANDS MORE LIVES! Clinton is also the one who led the effort to stop the Serbs from their Genocide in Kosovo. Next, it was NOT Clinton who was in office when (which the Iranians paid for, the Syrians set up and a Christian Falange officer caused to happen) the murder of all kinds of Americans happened in the bombing's of our Embassy and the Marine barracks in Lebanon. Nope, instead of taking some type of action WE did NOT retaliate against those who had committed those terrors acts. While Reagan wanted to strike the terrorists, he was prevented from doing so as his administration was afraid of pissing off some other Moslem countries. The FACTS are: A. Clinton was hamstrung by the actions of the Republicans, who spent somewhere between 40 and 80 MILLION of OUR tax dollars ON NOTHING! The STUPID Republicans were spending all this money and taking up valuable time on a wild goose chase which caused the Democrats to NOT do things they WOULD have done had it not been for the CRAP Ken Starr and his band of idiots were doing. The Clinton administration did NOT DO one attack on bin laden because they knew the clueless Republicans and the idiot Press would say the ONLY reason they did it was to distract the investigation into Clinton's NON-EXISTENT wrong doings. Another attack was stopped as they did not want it to be the cause the loss of another Moslem counrties purchase of MANY of our figher aircraft and they did not want to kill people who were not al Quada members. Next, because 9-11 had not yet happened, Clinton did NOT have the the support Bush had from Congress and the People do do the things we needed to do. Is Clinton and the Democrats blameless in not taking care of bin Laden? No, of course not! NEITHER IS BUSH and the Republicans! (Anyone who says differently only prove they are CLUELESS as to the facts!) Neil P.S. Anyone who says Clinton lied about Monica, does NOT know what they are talking about. (Sad to say, a fact true of many people much of the time.) Seven years BEFORE, in a survey of the American people, 67 percent said "Oral Sex" was NOT "Sexual Relations" and that "sexual relations" ONLY inclued the actual sex act used to make babies. Therefore, Clinton was 100% correct when he said he did not have sexual relations with Monica.
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/18/2006 5:31:30 PM
Robin, Your comments about Bush and the bin laden family and about Bush letting his family members fly out of the US are as CLUELESS as Dave and Lenoard comments about Clinton. And as for your comments: "we have even committed acts of atrosity against other nations" Really? NAME THEM! Neil
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/18/2006 5:43:32 PM
Trina, You too are in error! While the Senior Bush certainly made some errors and I too wish he had taken Saddam out in GWI, the FACTS are that he could not as that was not the agreement made with all the other countries. AT THE TIME, It WAS the RIGHT action to take. What you said about Clinton is correct. What you said about Bush is total BS as he is NOT "failing miserably" at all! Who IS failing is OUR MEDIA, the brain dead losers who believe the media and the idiot members of the Loony Left. Neil
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/18/2006 6:17:57 PM

Neil-

You would vote for Clinton again? That is amazing.  Your blaming the Republicans for his conduct while he was in oral I mean oval office? That too is amazing! Face it Neil when you are a womanizer as Clinton was you have to do a lot of covering up. He did so much of it he had no time for things like protecting our country from terrorists. Thats understandable. He even put into place a communication wall that made it impossible for the CIA and the FBI to talk to each other.  That ultimately made it impossible for our government to act in time to prevent the 9/11 disaster. But that must have been the Republicans fault also. 

Here is Bill Clinton's record on terrorism in the years he was President.   

1993 - Clinton forces Israel to let
Mohammed Atta go free. Terrorist pilot Mohammed Atta blew up a bus in Israel
in 1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the
Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release
so-called "political prisoners". However, the Israelis would not release any
with blood on their hands. The American President at the time, Bill Clinton,
and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, "insisted" that all
prisoners be released. Thus Mohammed Atta was freed and eventually thanked
the US by flying an airplane into Tower One of the World Trade Center . This
was reported by many of the American TV networks at the time that the
terrorists were first identified. It seems to have been censored in the US from all later media reports.

August 20, 1998 - The Clinton Administration demonstrates a perfunctory response toward terrorism after the assault on two U.S. embassies in Africa. On Aug. 7, 1998.  The U.S. embassies in Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, were bombed by terrorists, leaving 258 people dead and more than 5,000 injured.

The U.S. Launches cruise missiles, striking an empty terrorism training complex in Afghanistan and destroying a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Khartoum, Sudan. Both targets were claimed to have been financed by Osama bin Laden, but many feel that the ill-planned strike was simply done to deflect legal problems President Clinton was having with Monica Lewinsky.  There was no follow-up and Bin Laden was buoyed by our meek approach to the growing terrorist menace.

October 12, 2000 - Terrorism strikes and almost sinks the Destroyer USS Cole in Yemen.  President Bill Clinton does nothing.  Reinforces the perception that the United States lacks the will to either defend itself or battle terrorism in spite of considerable loss of life. There was no follow-up.

After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six and injured
1,000; President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted
down and punished.

After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five US military
personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down
and punished.

After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed 19
and injured 200 US military personnel; Clinton promised that those
responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1998 bombing of US embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and
injured 5,000; Clinton promised that those responsible! would be hunted
down! and punished.

After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39
US sailors; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down
 and punished.

Maybe if Clinton had kept his promise, an estimated 3,000 people in New
York and Washington, DC that are now dead would be alive today.

Leonard

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0