Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Do You Know God?
9/8/2006 9:56:57 AM

PRAISE GOD!  What a story! 

Linda, read Matthew 28:18-20.  The Lord gave us this commandment before He returned to heaven.  You have started doing this in your post.  Keep doing it.  There are so many people who do not know the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior.

Here is a suggestion, Linda.  Get a domain name (e.g., www.Linda'sspiritualjourney.com)  Put your story on a website.  Get some Avery business card stock and use your computer to print your URL on it.  Carry some of these with you, and give them to people as you have opportunity. 

I did this.  I used Godaddy.com to buy a domain name and to set up a simple website.l  I do not know a thing about website building, so this was easy.  I wanted the domain www.myspiritualjourney.com; however this was already taken, so I got www.myspiritualjourney.info .  I printed this in blue.  Underneath it, I put in parenthesis in black ( Note dot info, not dot com ).  People are used to receiving business cards.  I hold out my card to the person and say, "May I give you my card?  I'm not selling anything.  This is my story." 

When I call customer service/support, the person at the end of the conversation usually says, "Is there anything else that I can help you with?"  I say, "Do you have some paper and a pen?  I would like to give you the URL of my personal website.  I'm not selling anything.  This is my story." 

Linda, you see how pastor Steve was used by God to change your place in eternity.  Let God use you for this important work.

Your brother in Christ,

Lawton

www.myspiritualjourney.info

( Note dot info, not dot com )

+0
JJ
JJ Pickels

79 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/8/2006 11:09:27 AM

Hello Everyone!

CONGRATULATIONS Linda! Welcome to the family!

I was blogging yesterday, and I have been working at thinking what I could do a forum about? When, God, made me realize that what I was writing in my blog would make a good forum topic! Sometimes I am a bit slow, or probably "God's Timing" has everything to do with it. In fact, I know it does!

Thank you all so very much for joining my forum!

My husband & I just got back from a retreat with our Church - Living Hope Fellowship. We're are beginning to go through a course called "Cleansing Stream". My husband & I are just beginning to get involved with "Celebrate Recovery" at our church. For all those who have ANY type of addiction. Alcohol, Food, Cigarettes, just to name a few.

That's a whole different subject, I will supply the links to these programs later today, so if you want to you can take a look at them.

Well, I better get something done! I could talk about God all day, or read, study, you name it! I caught the fever...

I'll be posting again soon! I hope to hear from you all again. Thank you so much for putting a smile on my heart today!

In Christ's Love,

Jackie

J J Pickels http://community.adlandpro.com/go/joypix/myWebPage.aspx Important to Your Health & Well-being! http://tinyurl.com/27hjzh Are You an Infoprenuer? http://tinyurl.com/38bffs Go Now!!!
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/8/2006 12:46:45 PM

Hello Jackie,

God Bless you!! Wonderful Forum. I enjoyed reading. God is Good.

Blessings,

+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/8/2006 3:42:50 PM

Hi Jackie,

About a year and a half ago I decided that I wanted a deeper relationship with God. It has been a wonderful journey. Our bodies are a temple of the Holy Spirit so God is always with us. Jesus was the example given to us as to how we are to live. I strive every day to follow that path as closely as possible. My mornings start with reading the Bible, the best guide there is, and praying for God's guidance and that I am open to seeing it.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc

This could be the answer to your prayers.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0
Eugene Bonebright

23 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/8/2006 6:22:53 PM

Please do not appologize it is abeautiful story, as a matter of fact when i finished you made me cry.  I have been (saved) since i was nine years old, been in church since i was born, have preached in many churches in the U S and in Jamaica.  When I hear a story like this i just cannot help but cry because that is the way God works

He has given me a ministry in Jamaica and is just in the past 3 to 4 weeks been opening doors and has made me so excited and tender, just thinking about the lives that will be changed because of the ministry in Jamaica.

I would also like to share, Jackie Pickles sent me an email about a month ago offering to pray for the ministry God has given me, I did ask her to pray for the ministry and for me also.  It did not take long until God began to work, for which I am GIVING GOD GLORY  for it is so exciting to se what He will do when a few more people pray.

That was beautiful testimony and thank your for it.  Please remember there are those that do not like your decision be stron and never give up, He gives you the strength every moment of the day.  Thank you again.

Blessings on you

dr gene

dr gene
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!