Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Katheryn Haigler

2286 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Fibrofog
8/31/2006 10:30:50 PM

I cannot wait until I have all the information on my water filter for you, it would go well with your oxywave.  No matter what product you use, if you are putting bad water into your body, your wasting your money.

Our filter is based on rife technology which you can google.  I have been using the filter for a couple of weeks and can see the difference in how I feel.  I am testing it for the manufacturer so I do not have all the specs I need to share it.

We have not let the word out very much on these but we still cannot keep them in stock, just our personal contacts are keeping them hopping at the moment.

Your product looks good at a good price.  come by my forum and advertise it in my hotseat.  (Am I allowed to invite someone to another forum?) http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17061/ShowForum.aspx

Katheryn

Pay attention or pay cash! http://www.barter.com Relieve the pain http://www.mychaga.com/talk2katheryn Incredible pain relief technology http://www.efloyd.zeropointglobal.com
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2006 2:31:30 AM

Hi Katheryn,

I don't mind you inviting someone to another forum.

I appreciate your input about your personal experience with fibromyalgia.

The product I am using is the optimizer by Nikken. It adds oxygen and trace minerals to your water. I get reverse osmosis water locally, then optimize it. I avoid consuming my well water because I do not know what it contains.

DonnaZ

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2006 2:32:53 AM

Thanks Tom. I hope those with fibromyalgia check out the links. I plan to do so.

DonnaZ

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2006 2:33:51 AM

Thanks Michael. I'll check out your links.

DonnaZ

+0
5/2/2007 12:59:47 AM

Have all of these for 5 years was awful. Imagine going from a straight A student in college to being almost comatose taking your final exams!

Ick! Well it happened to me. It's like alzheimers for young people.

Everytime I turned around there would be something new.

First was the memory slipping, then the speech slipping, not being able to pull the words from my memory, not realizing I had put the peanut butter in the fridge and not remembering where I put it.

Then I wasn't able to think anymore for more than 2 seconds and recall. It was a waste of a human life at that point.

My doctors of course could not find "anything" medically wrong except for a few viruses running rampant on my immune system and shutting down my body. Well really it was killing itself. Gotta luv those autoimmune things..

Well no wonder it was shutting down trying to protect itself and keep what reserves I had left.

Well I have to say what helped tremendously with the fibrofog initially was 2 Ephedra and 2 cups of coffee! That would help me stay awake for about 2 good hours and then it came back full force again.

We have literally poisened ourselves through food, toxins, emmissions, the air we breathe and for some of our bodies we reach the BREAKING point. Your mileage may vary. For me I was a health 27 year old and a military reservist, mother of two. It can happen to anyone.

My recommendation based on personal experience is....

#1 REDUCE your stress levels & don't beat yourself up. YOU did not cause this to happen. Something triggered it in your body.

#2 STOP drinking Diet Soda with ASPARTAME. It's a silent killer and even though the FDA has all the claims they still won't pull it since they are backed of course by whom?  The Diabetes Associations? Hmmmmm Go figure. And of course if we have diabetics then they have to go to the doctor to get more medications and of course our doctors support it also.

#3 DETOX some kind ANY kind of detox you can. I would start with a cleanse for your stomach and colon specifically that will not only cleanse but repair.

#4 REBUILD your gut and your mind. I know you think these two don't go together but if you're beating yourself up like I was and listening to people say she's just crazy and fat and lazy then you have some work to do on your mind. Listen to music, visualize, do the activities you can.

Focus on what you CAN DO, not what you can't AND ABOVE ALL..

DO NOT PUSH Yourself more than you're body can handle because it is a neverending vicious circle. Mine would come back full force when I got well enough to start exercising again. Then I would do mild walking etc and BAM I was down again for weeks.

Your body wil begin to clear up, the fog will lift and it will be just a fleeting memory that you choose to forget and focus forward.

Love and light.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!