Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: I Have Been Down But I'm Not Out ...
8/14/2006 5:02:44 AM
Hello John, As some say 'when it rains it pours' and man did it! Flood rains alone lasted a week. I am healthy, have my necessities and friends so the important things are good. Thanks for praying and for all of your thoughts. My AdlandPro friends are a great support for me and thanks for being one of my friends. Bless you and see you soon. Kenneth
+0
8/14/2006 9:59:11 AM

Hi

Kenneth, this is the first I hear of this bad news my friend !!! I don't watch tv and thanks to Carla invite to notify us, here I am to support you morally. I'm very sorry for all your loss but are very happy to see you alive and safe. I will keep you into my daily prayers, I wish you better days ahead!

Warm Regards

Speak out & pass it on !!!
Broadcast Decency, UVACA

+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/14/2006 10:49:20 AM

Hi Kenneth,

I didn't realize you were going through so much difficulty and grief. I have seen a little on TV about the flooding going on in Texas. Hope that you things will get better for you soon!

Your friend,

Leonard 

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/14/2006 10:57:37 AM
Hello Kenneth,
These due sound like tring times. Sorry to hear about all this. You are strong and you will come out of this. Hang in there. You have allot of friends here for you and never be afraid to ask. My prayers are with you.
God Bless.
Your Friend,
+0
8/14/2006 1:51:12 PM
Hello Florence, Thank you for coming by and giving support and prayers. There will be better days ahead. Bless you Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!