Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: I Have Been Down But I'm Not Out ...
8/16/2006 4:37:13 PM

Hello Anamaria,

Thank you for reminding me of the colorful ways to be in life. Hehehehe.

Take care my friend.

Kenneth

+0
8/16/2006 4:41:33 PM

Buonjioro V,

Well, I'm kind of back. Step by step daily rebuild but I will be in full swing ( with life and the whip .... hehehehe) before you know it.

That whip-lash sounds like a royal pain in the neck. Lol.

Many hugs to you too.

Kenneth

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/17/2006 7:48:54 AM

Hi Kenneth,

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, and all your other troubles at the same time.  It doesn't give you any time to think about each issue, just a big pile-up of stress.  I'll be praying for you also, I hope when things settle down you don't have PTSD from all that.  At least you're keeping a positive attitude!

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/17/2006 9:59:41 AM

hello Kenneth

Wow sorry to hear your bad times....we all have them...and you have to look ahead and keep a positive forward movement.

Larry
http://www.bluelight-marketing.com

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
John Dilbeck

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/17/2006 11:21:31 AM
Hi Kenneth, I'm sorry to hear you have gone through so much trouble and I hope you come out on the other side much better than you were. 15 years ago, I lost my house, went through bankruptcy, got divorced, and couldn't find a job or a client if I paid THEM. It was a hard year or so, but one day I noticed that things were going my way, again. Do one thing, find the next, and complete it. It won't be long before you are running on full steam again. Act on your dream. JD
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!