Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: I Have Been Down But I'm Not Out ...
8/14/2006 3:52:11 AM
Hello Michael, Thanks for coming by and I'm sorry to see you are getting walked all over as you say. Don't give them the pleasure seeing you leave my friend. You have every right to 'eat lunch' wherever you want. Sit and enjoy. Treat them like flies at the table. If they won't leave you alone toss them a crumb to occupy their time so you can enjoy your 'meal'. I will be in touch soon. You and Shirley take care. Kenneth
+0
8/14/2006 3:58:44 AM
My mate, Jeffrey, How's it in Oz? Been a while since I heard from you, mate. Thanks for taking time to give me encouragement. Funny you should say drumming. I am looking into a few ops that may just have me doing that. Hehehehe. Not that I am idle ... no no. Still teaching and playing locally but looking at a bigger picture again. I'll see you around. You take care. Kenneth
+0
8/14/2006 4:01:21 AM
Hi Lisa and thank you for the prayers. Things are slowly coming around and all we be back to 100% soon. Take care Kenneth
+0
8/14/2006 4:10:38 AM
Hi Jill, Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. As for the 'ENOUGH!' I said it once and then changed my thoughts quickly to 'I am going to win over this!' And I am. I have health, love and friends and thank you for being one of my friends. Bless you and see you soon. Kenneth
+0
8/14/2006 4:12:41 AM
Hi Mary, Thanks for praying. Prayers in numbers seem to be heard well as I am slowly getting back a life. Bless you. Kenneth
+0