Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I Have Been Down But I'm Not Out ...
8/13/2006 4:03:16 AM

Hello Everyone,

Some know and others not. I have been through alot lately with going through a divorce, moving to a new residence, loosing a dear friend by suicide, floods in El Paso, TX and loosing my PC (decided to die before the flood) and lost my vehicle in the flood as well. I am alive and well physically and still going. This all happened within 3 weeks!

I am on a borrowed laptop for a little while until I get get a motherboard for my PC. Don't want to get a new PC until the new Windows Vista is released. I can't access any files I had so I am going through my head and all threads to gather whatever I can to keep going. And fighting with internet access since phone lines have been affected by the floods, too.

One thing I want to say is THANK YOU to all of you that have sent your prayers out to all of the residents of El Paso, TX for their safety and well being.

I am really blessed with all the friends I have around the world. God has looked after me and I still have much to be thankful for.

The best  part of being in business for yourself and on the internet is no matter what happens around you you still generate income as long as you are set up to run on autopilot.

I have recieved payments from various programs while going through the 'DARK TIMES' and at least I have something to work with to survive.

I am at a lost for a vehicle since liability only insurance doesn't cover flood. Texas state hasn't mentioned yet any help for any of us but has promised $25 million to Juarez, Chihuahua, MX for flood relief. Guess we just swallow it and move on.

Again, thank you to everyone for all your prayers and support. Now, to try to get back into the businesses and prosper.

God bless you all.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Re: I Have Been Down But I'm Not Out ...
8/13/2006 4:14:17 AM

Also, if you wish to help the citizen's of El Paso,TX here is a link from the Representative of El Paso, TX that has contact numbers and links to help.

http://wwwc.house.gov/reyes/news_detail.asp?id=1027

Thank you again.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Geir Sjaastad

138 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/13/2006 4:20:18 AM
Hi

Good to see you back here. Hope all will get well from now on.

Klogswork for Teamwork

Home: Klogswork

Blog: Working with MLM

+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/13/2006 5:02:18 AM

Hi Kenneth

We have a saying down here in Oz: "She'll be right mate!" You have the positive attitude.

+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2006 5:54:19 AM
I am here if you need me
Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!