Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Artshow please contribute and enjoy
9/16/2006 6:52:22 PM
Rose!

Thank you so much! You're the best!

-Amanda Daly :)
+0
Re: Artshow please contribute and enjoy- tatted necklace and other tatting
9/17/2006 6:12:00 PM

This is the necklace I have listed on ebay.  It is made with 100% cotton crochet thread, white 'pearl' beads and gold coated seed beads.  The clasp is a sterling silver barrel clasp.

These are some of the other things I've made.  I will be posting items on ebay and/or etsy as I get them done.  I hope you like my work!

+0
John Dilbeck

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Artshow please contribute and enjoy
9/22/2006 2:34:41 AM
Hi Rose, Jenny invited me to post my Roses here. I'm a blacksmith, when I have the time, and I convert junk car panels into roses that never wilt. I'm going to try to post a pic of one, below, and I have a section on one of my websites with more pics and some photos of making one of them at TheRoseThatNeverWilts.com. You can see how they are made starting with forging the stem. Let's see if this works: I am unable to take any orders for the foreseeable future, but I love making them when I can. Thanks for inviting me to share, Jenny. I enjoyed seeing the other art in the thread. All the best, JD
+0
Re: Artshow please contribute and enjoy- tatted necklace and other tatting
9/22/2006 7:30:27 AM

Rose,

Thank you!  The world is still too big for me to tell you to come on over, I'll teach you.  But every September an online class starts.  I've joined to increase my skill, except that I've forgotten all about it, LOL.  http://www.georgiaseitz.com/  That is the site address if you'd like to check it out.

Diana

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!