Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Artshow please contribute and enjoy
9/8/2006 7:42:36 PM

Again thank you for allowing to be a part of this forum.  As so many have expressed the talent of the members is unbelievable.  I am especially fond of your paintings Rose and the time that you had of spent creating each of your masterpieces.  Yes they are masterpieces. 

All that I had to do was point a camera and shoot my featured photographs, then spent a little time "doctoring" up with Photo Studio and then I am done.

Great site and my compliments to all for the beautiful art and talents displayed

Chudk

+0
9/11/2006 2:44:17 PM

Hi Rose, You are certainly very talented. I checked out your .ws website and found your amazing paintings. Your very lucky to have so much talent, and it's lovely of you to share your work with others. Your an inspiration.

I am about to check out some of the others as you suggest.

Good luck in everything you do.

Lesley

+0
Dan
Dan Townsend

24 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/12/2006 8:39:36 AM

What a great forum! One of my projects on the back burner is "artexchange.ws"

My plan was to have a traffic exchange for artists and people interested in finding artists. Just haven't got it done yet! In the mean time I can come here!

If anyone has any interest in being a part of artexchange in the future please drop me a note.

Some great Art here! And tips for art and the web!

My sweetie's website: www.notjusthats.com

Best wishes Rose and GREAT JOB!

Dan

www.legalsales.com

+0
9/12/2006 11:17:54 AM
I think people who can draw, paint, sketch are amazing.  You have to have a special eye for that.  I can never look at something and know how to put it on paper!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!