Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Senior Moments?
7/18/2006 11:22:16 PM

Hi Cheri,

Another wonderful forum. I think that everyone experiences fear of old age and what it will bring.

We can't control what our genes will do, but we can take steps to ensure that we stay sharp as we approach old age.

Now what was I talking about? LOL

Thank you for this forum, Cheri.

Your Good Friend

Deborah

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Lynda H.

17 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/19/2006 12:08:03 AM

WOW CHeri:

GREAT article. thank you for posting it here. I often have senior moments... and it literally drives me crazy!  I have also noticed that I tend to have more of them when I am really really tired, or have had a less than restful night (happens a LOT because I suffer from RLS.. and there are times when it is impossible for me to be still long enough to sleep.. or the pain in my legs won't let me.. anyway.. enough of that.. i do have meds for it.. they just aren't working as well as they did.. prob. time for a change)..

anyway, i digress.. this article hit really close to home and I thank you for it. Do you think it would be possible for me to post it on my babyboomers website? It would be a great one to share.

thanks again!

+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/19/2006 2:01:19 AM
Hi, Lynda I found it in an email and followed the link in the credit paragraph to this: Reprint Guidelines Email Katie@deliverfreedom.com for permission Must include email info@deliverfreedom.com Must include our website www.deliverfreedom.com Must be credited to the author and Freedom Speakers and Trainers I emailed Katie as instructed and got a very prompt and gracious reply. I'm sure you could do the same. She even included a link that allowed me to pick up the source code. If you need help doing that, PM me and I'll be happy to help. Linda Caroll taught me well! Cheri
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/19/2006 9:21:19 AM
hello I do have some moments...I need to hang this one on my computer so as to remind me ....Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Lisa Reddell

254 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: she needs to use her brain
7/19/2006 10:03:15 AM
Hi Dave,

I've read before that crossword puzzles help brain function. My folks do the crossword puzzle in the paper, together, every morning. But they use one of those crossword dictionaries sometimes... think I'll steal it. :)

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it!

Lisa :`)

Lisa Reddell :`)
Do you love candles?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!