Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Posting Slide show onto your forums!
8/14/2006 8:43:46 AM
WOW!!   THANKS! 

now i just have to find those darned buttons!!  This is better than the Scarlet Pimpernel - "they seek him here, they seek him there,  they seek the Pimpernel everywhere"  He was a fictional heroic character in the French Revolution

Lots of love and a million thanks to you and Rose
Jenny

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/14/2006 9:06:05 AM
Hi Rose,

before leaving you, as I have to go again, I go and see if I can post the slide show into your forum!

See you later.
Anamaria
+0
Rose Enderud

2223 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/14/2006 11:02:59 AM
Hello Anamaria, I have tried every browser I have. There is no bar at the bottom of my editor. Just 2 buttons, Post and Cancel. Maybe there is something more available based on your member level or for power members. Or it could be that I am still using windows 98. There is definately a difference between what you see and what I see when using the editor. I know what I am looking for. It is not there. Jenny I am happy Anamaria got it done for you. We have all had a bit of education today, anyway. Rose
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/14/2006 12:11:43 PM
Hello Rose,

Maybe you're right. I have to chack this out on my other computer.
You should been right because I remember seeng the "Swich to ... edit mode" and I cannot see it right now either. That must have been on the other one havimg W 98 as you have.

I'm using Firefox also.

This is what I can see!
I wander what would you LOL

With friendship,
Anamaria

Hm, I can see tha same thing, but I have the "Swich to..." at the top! In "Simple edut mode" I cann't see anithing neither at the top nor at the bottom!, but in WYSIWYG editor. At this point I don't know what else to say?! Sorry! It should be because of my Power Membership!

I'm thinking of it ans see what else could be done!?
+0