Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
What we need?
7/9/2006 1:12:50 AM
One definition of business goes something like: "people will give you everything you need if you first give them what they need." But how will we know what they need if we don't ask? We certainly can't assume. When we do that we are only projecting our own impressions and beliefs onto them. No, we have to ask and Listen. Your physician cannot prescribe a therapy that will actually help you until he first learns/listens what your dis-ease is. Likewise for those of us trying to meet people's needs with our products. I'll start this discussion with what I need: Courage to step out and take action, be "risky", be "Wild at Heart" (as John Eldredge would say) Encouragement of friends struggling with the same issues Encouragement of friends having overcome these issues and working on the next layer Change of belief system from "I don't deserve" to "I can, I will, I am" Improved relationship skills Copywriting skills How about you? What do you need? Can we help? Dr Jon
GoodHeart Group, Inc., The Nurture Place Don't Follow Parked Cars
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :What we need?
7/9/2006 2:04:06 AM
Thank you for the synopsis! I would like all my needs to be met, my businesses to be wildly successful, and have money for the college education for my son and nephew.... Linda ;-)
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2006 2:28:49 AM
Hello Dr Jon, Thank you for this breviary overview (Synopsis, nice word Linda). I have this attitude. I never set targets and goals low. I set them to 100% to get 90%. Warm Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
7/9/2006 5:09:23 PM
And they will, because you have that goal firmly entrenched in your mind, you are taking action, and not taking "NO" for an answer! Thanks, Linda. "Synopsis" - that's great. You must be an English teacher!
+0
7/9/2006 5:10:44 PM
Thanks, Georgios, Love your posts on names and especially the Unknown Mysteries. Dr Jon
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!