Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re :What we need?
7/10/2006 8:43:00 PM

Amazing, Larry,

What was it like being without a job after so long a time? Can you tell us? What insights, encouragement do you have for us, having been in that spot?

Do you have any tips for us re internet incomes?

Only if you wish...

Thanks ahead of time,

Jon

GoodHeart Group, Inc., The Nurture Place Don't Follow Parked Cars
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Re :What we need?
7/18/2006 8:59:36 AM

hello

It was upsetting to lose my job. After all I went to work to have a retirement and medical insurance. I lost that after working hard for 15 yeas. I know that is long time but for me it was since I started it at a late age ...I have to say that I hit the ceiling.  After gettng off the ceiling, I found that my job was very stressful and started to feel better mental away from my job. I decided to do what I now best and that is computer stuff and went for internet marketing. Thanks for asking.

I have found that I promote my own domain and website instead of promoting the business website. I want my website to get the ranking and not my business website. I am a present page rank 5. I can change or add businesses within my website and keep the ranking.  If you promote a business website you get nothing on the long run.

Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!