Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Can We Talk
7/3/2006 1:28:41 PM
Hello again Mary, As looks I'm the one who has already used it I would share some of my experience with you. Usualy I start with the pluses and than the delt/or to be improved/minuses, this time I'll do that upsitde down because I think it has only one minus; meening that one might easily miss the invite because there is no way to see or to hear that you're invited to chat. That is why some of our friends fond it frustrating waiting for the reply or for the other person to joine the room. Than, if the waiting last a bit longer (cannot yet tell how much) even if the invited person responds your invite you might not see that. When this happenes to me, instead of waiting a lot, better send out more invites. Chances are for your friend to see it in pone of the window he/she is working, and you can meet. The "chatting" is rather good. And deppending on the WINDOWS you have, you might even use imoticons. It is a bit slower than SkyPe or Yahoo, but those are dedicated sites and programs. So, as a new feature I think this one is great. It is like a live post-reply; more close and personal. In case you're not interested in chatting you may refuse or minimize the chat room window, and it won't bother you at all. If you want to invite someone to chat, just click the button or the pic of the friend you'd love to chat and there is the button. Don't be afraid to try it. Hope this will be of help for you. Anamaria
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/3/2006 2:23:31 PM
Hi Anamarie, Thanks for coming back to explain. You gave good pointers which hopefully will help a lot of people. This is something that will need some practice. You inspire us greatly
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/3/2006 7:54:16 PM
Hi Mary, Good question, but I have no clue how to do it. Your Good Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/3/2006 8:14:33 PM
Hey everybody out there, We could use some help here. Be the hero of the hour and give us the answer. How do we turn off the chat orange box?
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/3/2006 11:13:24 PM
Hi Mary, I am sorry that I missed you on the chat. I just clicked the chat button and found out that it was a direct link to you. I went on to make my post and left after that. There is no way to turn off the chat button except to log off. If you are logged in... it is on beneath your picture. If you are logged off... it goes away. Sorry, but the admin has the control it seems. Peace, Leon
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!