Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Cool or confusion
12/15/2007 8:41:59 AM

Hi Mary,

annoying and funny, a tip from me. I don't see them, your brain can do funny things as well. Hahaha

It's about generating money, no more no less.

Have a great day,

Bernd

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2008 3:11:13 AM
You've got it Bernd, It's what you make of it. The brain can learn to ignore. That many of of have done. For others they just turn them off. A year and a half ago these were annoying but now there are even more oxes flying around and we don't acknowledge them.
+0
2/6/2008 8:38:45 PM

well.. as a new member to adland pro...

I would  like to see a place just for pop-ups and maybe there would be alot more people more apt to see it and get used to going there, its a little to much to read and " X " out the pop-ups and continue to read, like the others are saying....

Robert

Attention Mortgage Brokers

Have you been caught up in the turmoil of the downtrend in your industry? Are you thinking of jumping ship while it is still afloat or are you too loyal and you have to wait until you are six feet under before you make move? Are you one of the smart ones and you’ve already jumped ship?

Either way, except for the few, it is inevitable that the slow trend will have you looking else where or leave you flat broke and busted. The smarter bunch of the group will be looking for better opportunity. Some of you have already left, but didn’t leave to your dream job; you just left to a job. As you entrepreneurs know, a job stands for just over broke and you all know that you can’t make it big in this world working for other people.

I have employed people for the past 15 years and no matter how much I pay them, 50k, 60k, 80k a year, they all are living paycheck to paycheck. Unfortunately, the more you make, the more you spend. Only true entrepreneurs know that you must live beneath your means because that down trend can happen at any time. If you foolishly believe that the up trends of trending businesses will always be up, then you are sadly mistaken.

One thing I know for sure is that the internet is here to stay. It is not going away and there are people on the net making millions of dollars every year. To find out more information about you can capitalize on the internet, I’ll give you some free information about the money making trends n the net. Here you go and you’re welcome!

http://skultkaman.getthisoffer.com/9/7

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/12/2008 9:25:42 AM

Hi Robert,

This is indeed cool but confusion.  I see your comment about the pop ups BUT what does Morgage Brokers have to do with it? 

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2008 2:20:50 PM

Something new and very cool is coming soon to Adlandpro.  Read all about what is happening as it develops into a viable tool

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1109968.aspx

Some people have started using the Beta  Home button and we as a group are exploring how it all works.  It will be fun and easy not at all confussing once we get the hang of it.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!