Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Cool or confusion
9/29/2007 2:11:29 AM
Hello all,

Another way to look at the pop ups is like the tool you see on a TV screen known as the ticker tape that displays the current info on stocks. Instead of stock info you are getting community info. Even though it's just a glance you can get the jist of something and see if it interests you. The bad side to it is information overload to those that have yet to know how to balance tasks vs. info. It can overwhelm anyone.

But remember, it's just another tool and you have the choice to use it or turn it off.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/29/2007 4:12:46 PM

Hi Kenneth,

Very good point.  We choose which tools to use here in Adlandpro.  What is one persons choice of tools is someone else's grief. 

Each person can use the tools they perfer and what fits their needs.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/6/2007 11:34:22 PM

Hi Beryl,

Now that I never thought of, of course you would find the most active people by watching the pop ups go by.   It also gives you a glimps into why they are the most active,  as in what are they promoting. the content of what they are posting becomes obvious also. Is it quality or quanity?

e
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2007 9:25:25 AM
Hi everyone, So where are the pop ups?? They seem to have been replaced by a little black/orange button by the name of "New Post". I miss the little pics (sometimes they re-appear) for purposes of inviting new friends. Does it make the site a little quieter? Would love your opinion.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!