Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Cool or confusion
5/4/2007 7:39:33 AM
Hi Bogdan, When I signed up I was gone 8 plus hours each day. Now I am retired and more avialable. Thanks for the solution. Every problem has a solution eh???
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/26/2007 10:47:45 PM
Pop ups reveal a lot about a person. Do people even consider that hundreds of people are watching them. What in the world was that just said. Oh, yes I have been seeing that for the last half hour.
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2007 7:43:59 AM
Hello Mary,

I have come late to this forum, but guess how I found it?  Yes, a popup!  I understand the annoyance, but I have found more great forums from this tool than have been annoyed. 

There are some that just post and post and post the same information over and over and over and over, but after a minutes they are just ignored.

If anyone ever wants to turn the popups off and still know what is being posted,
I have placed a LINK on the Bulletin Board (see signature below) that takes you to the most recent posts.

TIP:  Do you ever wonder where the most recent posts are listed?  Missed a popup with an interesting forum.  RECENT POSTS

Great topic!  Thanks,

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2007 4:46:12 PM
Mary,

I apologize.  The link in my previous post was converted during the copy and paste process.  Here is the correct functioning link.  If any of you need a place to jump to to find it, just go to the bulletin board.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIP:  Do you ever wonder where the most recent posts are listed?  Missed a popup with an interesting forum.  RECENT POSTS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2007 6:56:56 PM
Hi Joe, Where have you been???? Better late than never. Good point. When the pop ups first came on board the little pics didn't have the Post [X] option. So glad you mentioned that as this was just added last month.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!