Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (46th Edition)
6/5/2006 12:25:18 PM
Hello Steven, Thank you for kindnes. Your are also an honoured and a hard working man. I remember all work in the WOSAT forums. This forums made me active in AdLandPro. My real AdLandPro "story" begins there. Well to you my friend I will give The Seven Wonders of the World. Seven monumental structures that came to be collectively known as The Seven Wonders of the World. The Wonders were named by Phylo of Byzantium circa 225 BCE: The Pyramids of Egypt, which are at least 1,500 years older than the other Wonders and are the only ancient Wonders to still exist; The Hanging Gardens of Babylon, also called the Gardens of Samyrnus; The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus which was built in 356 BCE and finally destroyed in 401 CE; The Statue of Zeus at Olympia which was built circa 345 BCE as the center piece for the Temple of Zeus; The Mausoleum of Halikarnassus which was completed in 353 BCE by Artemisia as a tomb for her husband, Mausolus; his name has become synonymous with burial vaults; The Colossus of Rhodes which was built as a tribute to Helios (the Sun) in 249 BCE and was destroyed by an earthquake in 224 BCE; and The Pharos (i.e. lighthouse) of Alexandria, constructed on an island off the coast of Alexandria, Egypt, the lighthouse dates from the third century BCE and was in use for approximately 900 years until it was toppled by an earthquake in 641 CE. A ancient quote: Man fears Time, yet Time fears the Pyramids Best Regards Kindest Regards Georgios PS The Origin of Your Name: PS. The Origin of Your Name Make a visit Best Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/5/2006 1:44:24 PM
Congratulations, Georgios! You are a great inspiration and a writer whose articulate and thoughtful expression is a pleasure to read. God bless, Dave
+0
6/5/2006 1:52:56 PM
Hello Everyone! 8) I see the new King of Adland has his picture up now on the front page of AdlandPro. I don't about you folks but I get a big kick out of seeing the new POTW being featured on front page. What an honor... I think it's awesome. Georgios, I hope you're enjoying your week so far. Take care Buddy! :-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals. If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!
+0
6/5/2006 1:55:24 PM
Hey Georgios! **CONGRATULATIONS** What a wonderfully interesting life story you have my friend! *SHINE ON LIKE THE STAR THAT YOU ARE* With Love Juliana :) http://UVACA.net
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/5/2006 3:03:05 PM
Congradulations Georgios,Long over do!!!!kathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!