Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (46th Edition)
7/8/2006 4:32:25 AM
Hello Kenneth, Your Germanic-Scandinavian name allows me to se you from same perspective as ARILD. There will be many topics about your legends and myths. Thank you for your wishsings and nice comment. Warm Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (46th Edition)
7/8/2006 4:35:35 AM
Hello Robert, Thank you for the wishes and your nice comment. Robert, life is not so easy and peace is very difficult to have when we need it. Purpose it to fight for peace at difficult times. Sometimes you ahve to quarrel for get peace. Warm Regards Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2006 4:46:34 AM
Hello Ambassador John, Thank you for the hospitallity. All our Goddesses and Gods wisited this party. Good Gods and evil Gods. The party is over and evryone is happy. I wish all our friends to smile. We are simple people with strong sides and week sides. Sometimes our egoism do not follow common ideas and sometimes we quarrel for nothing. I will be very careful how I answer to my friend in future. I hope everyone enjoyd the tripp trough the time. I tried to give a response to everyone as I see him or her in connection to ancient time believes. This is my synchronous view of friendship in this modern times. A Truly Special Cyber-Friendship. I share my friendship to all people. http://www.inspiringthots.net/movie/catch-rainbow.php Thank you all my friends HUGS AND SMILES TO ALL. Georgios
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Re :Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (46th Edition)
10/26/2006 11:42:41 AM

I was tracking a topic from LaNell about Georgios Paraskevopoulos leaving Adland and now the topic has disappeared.  I read it until last night and now the topic is gone. Did Georgios leave?? http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/498926.aspx

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Re :Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (46th Edition)
12/17/2006 4:57:29 AM
Hello Patricia, I am here strong and ready to fill all hearts with love and all faces with smiles. Georgios
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!