Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (46th Edition) Mike ROGERS
7/8/2006 4:04:14 AM
Hello Michael Strange but I decided to offer some time now to respond to my friends on this forum and I came in right time. Thank you for your wishes and comment. To you my friend as it is your birhtday today I wish. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Enjoy your day. Your dreams may come true. I wish you a long happy and healthy life. "Happy Birthday" means much more Than have a happy day. Within these words lie lots of things I never get to say. It means I love you first of all, Then thanks for all you do. It means you mean a lot to me, And that I'm proud of you. But most of all, I guess it means That I am thinking of Your happiness on this, your day, With pleasure and with love. And a nice video: A Truly Special Cyber-Friendship http://www.inspiringthots.net/movie/catch-rainbow.php Warm Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (46th Edition)
7/8/2006 4:05:29 AM
Hello My sweet Czechian friend, I am answering a month later. I wish you the best. Have a nice week end Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (46th Edition) - Kay Reeves
7/8/2006 4:11:30 AM
HEllo Kay, Hello my friend. Sorry to be so late. What were the world without mythology. All our stories are carrying information about our ancestors. Earlier our historians though that myths were just fantasy stories. After Sleeman and Ventris they changed mind. Our history is written before 1950. After all reseaches, today we need to change history. All myths and sagas have hidden and compressed messages. thye are written in a coded form. Warm Regards Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (46th Edition)
7/8/2006 4:25:19 AM
Hello Goddess from Shannon River, Your are the Queen of AdLandPro this week and I am late as usual. You deswerved this honour more than me. I wish you happiness and health. I will as promissed be back in your POTW forum. Warm Regards Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (46th Edition) -ARILD
7/8/2006 4:29:20 AM
Hello Arild, Thank you for you wishes my friend. I promiss you to set up a special topic on Norse Mythology. The last real "ANCIENT" Warriors were the Vikings. There are many legends and sagas. Warm Regards Georgios
+0