Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (46th Edition)
6/21/2006 3:20:44 AM
Hello Giorgios, Sorry to be a little late. Congratulations for both titles bestowed upon you. You have shown your qualities as a human and have shared your knowledge with all. I commend you for your selflessness of your energies. Thank you for sharing to all. Kenneth Ray Sword Jr
+0
6/29/2006 9:54:18 PM
Hello Georgios! 8) I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about the misunderstanding we had the other day and I'm glad we are still friends. Thank you also for being such a gracious winner of the POTW award and thank you for making it so interesting. Take care Buddy! ;-) JOHN http://JohnSanchez.Info
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2006 10:02:04 PM
Hello John, I have access to this topic again. I will go send my thanks and wishes to all my friends that I had not the time or the possibility to do so last time. No more quarrels, no more fights. Best Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 1:28:19 PM
Ah A fellow peace maker, a wonderful diversion. "Blessed are the peace makers,..."
Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (46th Edition)
7/8/2006 4:00:46 AM
Hello Yola, Thank You for wishings. Your ancient Greek Name Yole, Yola will be analized today, In my celebrations forum. Warm Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!