Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Willard

84 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: PRAYER FOR ADLANDERS AND THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES
5/30/2006 3:41:30 PM
Hi Carla, This was a great idea! Prayer in numbers is strong and I know I can never get enough. I pray for protection of my family, financial needs be filled and health. I pray that God will prick the hearts of those who have not excepted him as there Lord and savior and for those who think they are saved and are not because they have been decieved or mislead. That God will open there eyes and give them the understanding that they need. Thank you again for this forum and God Bless you all, Sharon
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2006 7:26:34 PM
Hello Carla Thank you for starting this Prayer forum. Amen to the prayers requests written. I agree, We do need prayer assistance and unity in the body of Christ to uplift each of us of our burdens, whether it is ill-health, stress, financial problems, heavy heart and other burdens. We can come together and unload ourselves under the protection of Jesus love, His Blood and refresh ourselves, and walker closer with Him. We can come together to encourage and uplift and support one another and share our news. I praise Jesus that He understands our prayers even before we utter them - to know and understand and not feel inadequate because some of us cannot express our prayers in writing or speaking what is in our hearts and we can still participate. I believe in the Trinity of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Amanda Martin-Shaver
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2006 9:03:20 PM
HI Sharon, Thanks alot and I am glad you like it. God bless you and know that I am standing in agreement with you. Sincerely, Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2006 9:04:57 PM
Hello Amanda, Amen and AMEN! God bless you sis! Carla :)
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/31/2006 10:09:52 PM
HELLO ALL! I hope you will see this and pray for John Sanchez, he is ill right now and Holly Goodyer who's elderly Father is not doing well right now and is in the hospital. Thanks all and God bless! Carla :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!