Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PRAYER FOR ADLANDERS AND THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES
5/29/2006 10:16:16 PM
Hello Elaine, I will be agreeing with you too. I am blessed that so many have asked for prayer in this forum. I believe we are in the last days and are in difficult times, but are also going to see God at work more ! Sincerely, Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Kay
Kay Butler

48 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/29/2006 11:03:57 PM
Hi, Carla: You are wonderful for starting up this Prayer Forum again! It's great to be in a community where people are not afraid to pray for each other! It appears to me that everyone has their own program(s) that they want others to join, just like I do. So, instead of just marketing, it's important to get to know people, build friendships/relationships, develop trust and integrity. One way is to agree in prayer. We all need blessings, miracles from God, for HE is the only one who can supply them! I pray that Roger, Arthur, Kenton and others are given the strength, courage and inspiration needed for their particular situations. May God hear our prayers and sustain us every day! What I've been praying for daily is abundance of money needed for all bills and daily expenses,and to help others (the right, like-minded) to be successful with me. Take care and may God Bless!
Bgiving2All-Peace & Prosperity! Kay Kayb2uall@yahoo.com http://profitwithgivingldy.com A sweet deal for chocolate lovers: http://chocolate.zooloot.com/how-it-works.php?ref_no=36978997221460
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2006 2:46:31 AM
Hello Carla, There is a lovely person called Nirmala Devaprasad who has run a prayer forum that you might enjoy, the link is http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/12763/ShowForum.aspx I have told Nirmala to come here to look and get inspiration. Keep up the good work, We save angels for other tasks when we help others Roger
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2006 7:03:17 AM
HI KAY, All the credit goes to God, without HIM I am nothing and I realize that more and more. I will definitley be agreeing with you , thats for sure! God bless you! Carla
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2006 7:05:10 AM
HI Roger, Thanks for the tip on that! I appreciate it. It's been awhile since I visited Nirmala's forum. God bless you! Carla :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!