Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
PRAYER FOR ADLANDERS AND THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES
5/28/2006 11:49:18 AM
Hello Everyone, I had a prayer forum but alot of people weren't invited so I started a new one. If you have prayer requests please let me know and I will put them in here. I pray that you all have a safe and happy week-end and that God will grant you traveling mercies. God bless you all! Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: PRAYER FOR ADLANDERS AND THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES
5/28/2006 5:00:34 PM
Hi, Carla, I suppose it is churlish and selfish of me to want more than being probably the happiest man in the world, but I would like just a little relief from the chest pains currently plaguing me.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/28/2006 6:30:12 PM
Hello Carla, Great idea and something I hope gets used as it deserves. I have enormous faith in prayer especially when several join together to thank God or ask a special intervention from him. Success seems to be so much seen in monetary gain in these times. I consider myself to be balanced, fortunate and caring and to be one of the most blessed humans ever on this earth in terms of: In the UK where I live the centuries are marked by war, both civil and international, by pain and suffering without pain reliefs etc., by denial of educational opportunity for people like myself, by poor travel and communication, by short life expectancy of self and family, plague, disease etc. etc. etc. BUT although many of these things do still exist they have had little direct influence on me, or most of my generation. This is also true for millions of others in so called developed countries. I am 59 and as such have outlived in years scores of famous achievers who contributed so much more (apparently so) to their fellow men,however, this does not diminish the anguish that I feel at my own personal plight. I consider myself (as I said) balanced and normal and until recently successful, however things change. I am not here to tell you about my specific problems but suffice it to say, through lifes accidents, my decisions, my health, my wifes health etc.I am faced with financial ruin on an enormous scale. To me it is horrible, personal, effects my family, my future and my old age. I'm scared. I turn to God for help but am reminded that my plight is nothing compared to the people of Java, the victims of aids or Civil War etc. etc. I ask that in your prayers you remember my personal torture but ask that God reminds me that, in asking his forgiveness and his help, I am demonstrating my faith in his judgement and love, to help all who seek his help whilst still recognising our tiny role in his overall plan. I know that I am important to him and I know that if I were to lose everything he would not forsake me. I pray that all who suffer can feel the warmth of His love. I ask that I have a tiny part in your prayers and that this will give me the power to make a difference in others lives. Amen Roger
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/28/2006 8:02:49 PM
Hello Arthur, It's not a bit selfish and I will be praying for you, along with other people who look at the forum. God bless you my friend! Carla :) Father in Jesus' name I ask you to be with Arthur in this time that he is going through physical illness and place Your healing hand on him to relieve his pain. Please help him to do what You would have him to and bless him in every way. In Jesus' Name, AMEN!
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/28/2006 8:04:39 PM
Hello Roger, I hope this prayer forum does work, we all need prayer these days that's for sure.I know I will be agreeing with you that God will help you through your situation. God bless! Carla
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!