Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: New! New! 100DailyPro - updated
5/30/2006 3:36:09 PM
Gary, Dave, sorry, you're being too subtle ============================================ ...it's not important... ============================================ It is of PRIMARY importance. Now that I know you have no interest in whether your business ventures are illegal or anything other than how fast you can make a profit, I'm certainly glad you aren't on my friends list. I've seen a lot of garbage on Adland, and I've been called a few unpleasant names. But I've never before seen anything as disgusting as what you wrote. Dave, you may have to delete this post, but I have to say one more thing to this person: Why don't you crawl back under your rock? Cheri
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/30/2006 7:56:57 PM
Well said Cheri! I was commenting on the mindset. Gary
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/31/2006 3:49:34 AM
Hi Cheri, I will never delete the truth: ====================================================== Dave, you may have to delete this post, but I have to say one more thing to this person: Why don't you crawl back under your rock? ========================================================= I would say that you are giving out good advice to anyone who is still living in paid autosurf la-la land. I just posted on another forum that is advertising yet another paid autosurf: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/375367.aspx No matter what we say or how loud we yell or how much we present the facts, people are STILL under the false impression that because they got paid, the "company" must be honest. These people would be much safer under that rock and as far as possible away from their computer! Note that on the forum I replied to, the site they are listing is just plain bad and SCREAMS scam. Bad grammar, bad spelling, rediculous claims, and 7% daily? Excuse me??! (I always visit sites listed on forums I visit looking for ammo when I know it's virtually certain it's a scam.) Cheri, just keep stating it like it is. Maybe someone, somewhere, will pay attention and save themselves from these scumbag scammers. God bless, Dave
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/31/2006 6:10:38 AM
Hi Dave, Just out of interest I did go and look at that site... oh dear! It screams SCAM - all those flashing lights. Really, it was an absolute insult to my intelligence. Anybody taken in by it would have to be either naive or a moron, maybe both. I simply can't believe that people are willing to throw away their money on this tripe. ====================== "Cheri, just keep stating it like it is. Maybe someone, somewhere, will pay attention and save themselves from these scumbag scammers." ====================== Hey Dave! You're starting to sound like me. That's scary. Gary
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/31/2006 2:05:44 PM
Hi, Dave, Thanks. At the risk of stepping further across the line, and since you have aptly named the scammers, I'll clarify that I was referring to the type of unpleasant lifeforms that usually live under rocks--like cockroaches and snakes. Blame Gary, he got me stirred up again. Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!