Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: New! New! 100DailyPro - updated
5/27/2006 4:44:27 AM
Hi Dave, Can I be excused for one moment to say something to Arild? Arild this has NOTHING to do with any schemes or scams. Please accept what I am about to say in friendship... I think I read somewhere that you have recently undergone shoulder reconstruction surgery. You also mentioned above: =============== "AS I NOT ARE SO ACTIVE RIGHT NOW UNDER RECOVERY AND FYSICAL TREATMENT." =============== If it was shoulder reconstruction surgery then I know EXACTLY the pain and frustration that you are going through. I had my shoulder re-built last year following a nasty accident. Let me tell you... this is PAINFUL stuff - even sleeping is very difficult during recovery. The slightest little jolt causes excrutiating pain. I exercised it 5 times per day for about 20 to 30 minutes - around once every 2 to 3 hours. I did this for three months - EVERY day WITHOUT missing a SINGLE session. My recovery has been 100%. In some respect I feel that the shoulder is now even stronger than before. I know another fellow who underwent the same surgery just a little after me. I saw him a few weeks ago and asked him how his post-operative recovery was going. He was distraught. He had less than 50% movement and very little strength in the joint. I asked him what he had done to strengthen it. When he told me how little he had done I knew why he was so limited. He had done just a couple of sessions and then nothing. He regarded it as a waste of time. Sadly, he seemed to be mentally resigned to the fact that he was going to be virtually useless with that arm. Arild, you must stick with a disciplined recovery exercise programme. Now, I was gonna PM Arild about this but I have chosen to say it here. Why? It has little to do with me and zippo to do with "100dailypro" - though I am the example in this case. I just happened to be here when Arild made this post and I felt that what I have to say may help other people. Then again, maybe it won't. But I am making the effort. Anybody want to offer any ideas? Gary
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2006 12:04:20 AM
Hi Gary, Good advice for a friend is never out of place. Thank you for offering such great advice for Arild and anyone else who is reading this thread. You've actually given me a great idea for another thread on another forum - keep your eyes open - your comments will be important. God bless, Dave
+0
5/30/2006 6:33:08 AM
as we know 99% of paid to surf and hyip are poinzi. but it is not important it is important how to make comfatable profits before they gone. so keeep your wallet carefully. you can check my website ,and only great paying longterm programs. http://www.news4trip.com you can discuss at our forum if you have any questions. http://www.news4trip.com/Forum best wishes and good luck
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/30/2006 6:47:20 AM
Oh GOOD GRIEF! ============== "as we know 99% of paid to surf and hyip are poinzi. but it is not important it is important how to make comfatable profits before they gone. so keeep your wallet carefully." =============== Words just fail to describe... Gary
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2006 3:05:15 PM
Hi Gary, =================================================== Words just fail to describe... ========================================================== Ya gotta see the website - it literally hurts the eyes... Perhaps some people need to hand their wallets to someone else to keep... God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!