Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New! New! 100DailyPro - updated
5/25/2006 10:31:13 PM
Hello Dave, Great Forum Great Advice. The Storm and 12 dailypro will be with us forever. Be careful. Hope you are doing well Dave. Your Friend,
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2006 3:43:17 AM
Hi John, In actual fact, 12DailyPro was a ponzi scheme and is now in the hands of the federal government. It's just not possible to generate the kind of income necessary to pay out the kind of "interest" they were paying consistently and legally. Furthermore, according to the feds, the owner of 12DP skimmed of several millions of the "missing" money that everyone thinks Stormpay took. The whole thing was being financed based on future "earnings" that continued to grow as long as and only if new, paying members kept joining, which is the typical mark of a ponzi scheme. Stormpay is certainly not innocent in all of this. They profited enormously from being the payment processor for the vast majority of both the paid autosurfs AND the hyips. Furthermore, they gave the "thumbs up" to all these companies via their sister company, NetIBA, a company they dishonestly advertised as an independent third party certification company. The same persons who own Stormpay own NetIBA. (All of this is public record - you can check it out yourself.) Furthermore, the owners of Stormpay were once, themselves, issued a cease and desist order for running a ponzi scheme, TymGlobal, so there's NO WAY they can pretend they had no idea what was going on. Basically, it comes down to this: if it looks too good to be true, it is, and if it's run by a rat, other rats will soon show up to try to get a piece of the action. In the end, the big loser is YOU, the person whose money is being stolen. Not only that, but even if you innocently get involved in a ponzi scheme, which IS a criminal activity, you, personally, can be on the hook to the federal government. So, the best bet is to stay away from anything that promises quick, lucrative earnings with little or no effort. The scammers know that such an idea is very attractive, so they'll keep coming up with new programs, people will keep joining them, and friends will keep telling their friends, "Hey, they're legit! I got paid!" Thanks for the smile at the end of your post, John! :-) God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2006 3:52:20 AM
Hi Pauline, My advice regarding Stormpay is, take your money if you can get it, and if you can't, write it off to experience. They are not a shining example of honesty and integrity in business. In fact they are a bunch of.... no, I better not go there... :-D Regarding 12DP - the bottom line is that 12DP DID create the mess, as they were involved in a criminal activity, called a ponzi scheme. Stormpay profited from the activity via transaction fees, can never convince me that they didn't know what was going on, were forced to freeze 12DP and many other accounts by the feds, and now are no longer a payment processor, likely as a part of the deal they made with the feds to get their own "Get Out of Jail Free" card. Another member of Adlandpro, Linda Caroll, has some very interesting information on the whole autosurf industry and the FBI involvement at http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/370824.aspx I recommend everyone who has ever been involved in paid autosurf visit the forum. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2006 4:15:29 AM
Hi Trina, Glad to see you here! No one can accuse me of simply spouting off about autosurfs, hyips and their ilk. When no one would listen to my early warnings, I joined a whole whack of these things, put in a bit of money in each one (I can afford it) and let them run, while I dug into their backgrounds AND into Stormpay's background. The autosurfing was a mind-numbing pain in the posterior, and the results were just what I expected. What WAS amazing was how long some of the schemes ran. I think one of the hyips I looked into ran for around seven years. At this point, it's extremely plain that virtually all of these "companies" are a good thing to avoid completely. Although I mention a cutoff of 2% for playing, that DOES NOT mean I endorse ANY paid autosurf or hyip. There are much more solid ways to invest your hard-earned money - with solid, government-regulated investment companies. Now that this "industry" has blown up, I'd like to see the feds take a long, hard look at all the so-called internet "gurus" who market shoddily written e-books on how to get rich quickly. They're a bunch of bottom feeders, too. God bless, Dave
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/26/2006 4:29:01 AM
Hi Dave, Please, allow me to assist you... ================= "My advice regarding Stormpay is, take your money if you can get it, and if you can't, write it off to experience. They are not a shining example of honesty and integrity in business. In fact they are a bunch of.... no, I better not go there... " ================= thieving bloody crooks! - along with all the other crooks who take people's money in these never-ending scams (bank fraud, email fraud, trojan horse viruses, eBay fraud, "Nigerian"-style "help my rich, recently deceased uncle" scams and all the other "phishing" scams). They are all UTTER trash designed to remove money from unsuspecting (but greedy or maybe needy) people. Why do you think the regulatory authorities and even the FBI is investigating these things? People - PLEASE - educate yourselves. Listen to Dave, listen to Linda Caroll. You simply cannot make money in ANY of these stupid dailypro type schemes UNLESS, of course, you are the originator. Don't be a sucker. Avoid these scams like the plagues that they are. Strong words? Yeah. I prefer to call it "tough love." Gary
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!