Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: How Do You Get Recruits?
12/16/2006 3:16:48 PM
The Listening Test

By Brian Klemmer

We all know how important listening is in the sponsoring process, but few people even know what it really means to listen. Here is a simple, fun exercise you can try with your group to drive home the point that just because we are hearing does not mean we are listening.

Tell your group you are going to give them a test. Do not tell them what it is about. There are four questions. In order to make it interesting, there is going to be a little wager on the test. You will buy lunch for anyone who gets all four questions correct. Anyone who gets all four wrong must buy you lunch. In order to be fair, you will be giving two very easy questions and two hard questions. Who wants to play?

Keep enticing them to play by making it fun and letting them know that only rarely does anyone get all four wrong. If someone still won't play, you can make the point that perhaps they are approaching life and their business with a not-to-lose strategy versus a maximum gain strategy. That is a common reason why people are unsuccessful in relationships and finances, as well as in a Network Marketing business. Those who have done our Personal Mastery seminars know that it is your subconscious thinking that creates your results in life. While keeping it light, you can be thought provoking. It is a great way to create change.

http://www.networkingtimes.com/landingpage/landingPage.php?cid=1&article_id=1528&action=18&refCode=1687
I got tired of struggling to succeed in building my business. It's frustrating doing things that don't work, time and time and time again. So I searched and searched. I found resources that could help me and others. Do you know anyone else who might need
+0
12/16/2006 5:00:40 PM

Hi Sheree,

Late is better than never. Success begins in your actions. Please visit my url and learn the steps to get the answer to your questions.

Have a nice day.

Daniel Leo Bruno ** Home Shopping ** Hot Amazing Items. Hundreds of Choices. Shop and Save. Smart Deals!!! http://danielleo.fscstore.com/
+0
12/17/2006 10:55:29 AM
I don't think you get recruits so much as make contacts, sort through them and find the ones who are receptive to what you have to offer.  It starts with striking up a conversation and that's as simple as saying hi. Asking questions, listening for needs, wants, desires and probing to see how serious a person is about those things. The first contact generate interest, qualify them (is your business right for them) give them a presentation and if it's appropriate enroll them in your business.

Listening is a skill and the article I posted above is a great test. The best sponsors IMHO have great listening skills
I got tired of struggling to succeed in building my business. It's frustrating doing things that don't work, time and time and time again. So I searched and searched. I found resources that could help me and others. Do you know anyone else who might need
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!