Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: How Do You Get Recruits?
11/24/2006 10:40:58 PM

Hi I don't worry about recruiting. If you are friends with the potential dowline and establish a relationship first then recruit them into your business after you know them and maybe join one of theirs is better way of doing business.  Also join some downline builders such as 241 leads. And traffic exchanges or pay perclick.  Might help you.  Also create a website with a blog in it.

Just some tips

Jackie

Jackie Smith Stop Foreclosures with guarantee www.consolidatedsg.com/jackiesincome Find out a better way of networketing www.directmatches.com/jackiesincome
+0
12/1/2006 7:05:24 PM
Sounds like you have experience with the online activities, what would you say about using these aproaches for marketing product first then recruiting.
Get Paid to Promote your buisness www.gibline.com/blk1
+0
12/7/2006 12:13:10 PM
The way to set up a good foundation for a residual income business is to
understand the basic way it works.  A residual income business has to be set
up so that one sale keeps earning a person money over and over.  If the
business is not set up to do that then it will not create a residual income.
  A really good example is an affiliate program.  An affiliate program is
created by giving each affiliate a website encoded with their affiliate ID. 
Every sale made off of their website is credited to their ID.  Their ID is
also linked to the ID’s of the affiliates they have signed up.  Every sale
their affiliates make is also credited to them.  This allows the person to
earn income on every sale associated with the work they have done. 
Affiliate programs are not the only type of residual income opportunity, but
they are the most popular.  Mainly this is because they are easy to get
started with and easy to maintain.
Make Money Online Fast Growing average people with no marketing backgrounds are getting prospects to pay and play with them....FIRST TIME IN HISTORY..Register NOW 4 FREE!!! http://www.uvme.com
+0
12/9/2006 1:37:18 AM
I went to the Millionaire Mind Seminar this weekend and I have 4 people interested in my business.  I was around like minded people who all have the same goal in mind.  To be a Millionaire.  Can't say enough about the Seminar as well.  Changed my life. 

I think the most important thing is to be around like minded people like all of us are here in this forum for.  It is a harsh world out there, especially toward Network Marketing.  We have gotten a bad rep.  I believe it is the best business model out there. 

Does anyone have an opinion about the video "Brilliant Compensation"?  I think it is a great video on explaining network marketing but haven't done much with it yet.
+0
Chuck Bartok

258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/9/2006 2:08:26 AM

Amber,

Share the video with anyone who expresses interest in the business side, relating to your product.

We encourage to lead with product if it has integrity.

Most of the people you will meet on a day to day basis do not possess the mind-set necessary to be in business.

Be sure to start forming your Master Mind Alliance. Surround yourself with people who have the maturity to know their Definite Major Purpose and posssess the Burning Desire to Succeed at their chosen avocation.

Thank God everyone isn't able to adjust their life-style to be a successful entreprenuer, but if your product has a niche, almost everyone will try it if you don't SELL.

You may interested in Listening to our Discussion Group on Think & Grow Rich. This link takes you to past episodes of our Talk Show.

Focus Society of Overachievers

If you need a FREE copy of Think & Grow Rich send blank e-mail to

overachiever@aweber.com

Chuck & Shirley Bartok Northern California http://bestbusinessmindset.com http://youcanbuildit.info 530-798-0245
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!