Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
M
M Joslin

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: How Do You Get Recruits?
11/5/2006 12:50:21 PM
Thanks, Charles.  There is an abundance of good info on this site; it's going to take me forever and a day to read everything!  I'm sure glad I found this place :)
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers
+0
11/6/2006 1:49:53 PM

I've always liked forums because they are interactive.

A downline meber had been having some sucess with Traffic Exchagnes so I went on a traffic exchange binge.

I've been a posting pig on www.money-talk.org you have to post in the nonadvert section before you have money to post in the advert section.

I've also trained my 19th month old son to give out busisness cards.

Even his mom thought it was cute.  But  I was a little afraid she would be mad at me.

Erik my 19th month old had been giving out busisness cards when we wern't with mom.

But then when we were with mom he still grabbed one out of my shirt pocket.

If you don't have a babie this probably won't help.

Lotto http://www.flalottomagic.net/?sponsor=Z4941 MagicZ4941A PS I joined http://www.directmatches.com/default2.asp?site=LottomagicZ4941 to promote LM and my upline gave me 700+ signups
+0
11/15/2006 1:55:32 PM
I'm gettiing too many blatant ads being sent and I'm deleting them.

Please people this forum is for advise.

If you are going to promote a business on this topic you should know about it and write something in your own words about it. Build the trust. Send a PM with your link for the person.

Forum Name: Network Marketing
Forum Description: Viral Marketing and Downline Building Advice. A place to ask questions about network marketing. No ads please. This is a moderated forum.

Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Taylor Hoppe

1 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/19/2006 8:16:45 AM

Sussful recruiting is a process that takes time for each individual person to perfect.  In "old-fashioned" networking, it was taught that you most connect with each individual and show them what you have to offer.  In turn you would teach that person how to do the same, and your network would grow at an exponential rate.

With the advent of the internet as a communication medium you still need to be like the "old fashioned" networker.  Except your communication tool is not your mouth...It is your computer...And using the tools of communication software to connect with each person on an individual basis.

Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Taylor....Yahoo Instant Messenger Id:tmh6804

[Edited out advertisement.]

Forum Name: Network Marketing
Forum Description: Viral Marketing and Downline Building Advice. A place to ask questions about network marketing. No ads please. This is a moderated forum.

+0
11/20/2006 7:06:44 AM
Hi all,
I'm not such a good forum member but here goes. Safe lists and ffa don't work for everyone. The best way is to try to find your own leads and convert them. Offline activities can get you started. Word of mouth, flyers and newspaper ads can get you that initial few to keep you going for a while. Online "recruiting" is for paid advertising or bought leads. Yes I know but it is the fastest way to increase your downline. Some opportunities promote advertisement and lead sharing co-ops for team members. Expensive but worth it in the long run. Free dosen't work 80% of the time. So plan a budget and try to find some experts to help. There are plenty out there. However watch out for the sharks.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!