Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: One french fry short of a Happy Meal
5/15/2006 7:27:46 PM
Mary Thanks ,, For shareing A Good peice of top humor.. I Passed it on to some retired teachers, & other GOOD Cooks. > Along with your full signture. Your Friend Elbert L ( gouardhead ) .
>< Liquidation of General Merchandise www.payjusthalf.com - use Discount code LC57687
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/17/2006 3:38:22 AM
Hi Elbert, Where have you been??? You have not been around here for awhile. Thanks for sharing the humor with others. Teachers need a sense of humor. A little break in their long work day is good for them. Come back often and please go here to learn about the community cookbook. There you will also find my panda joke. http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=361700
+0
5/29/2006 2:49:37 PM
I don't cook much any more, but I'm in process of getting dentures so I'll probably be asking how to eat with them :-) Thanks for inviting me here! PS I have 2 brain cells and if I'm lucky they both fire at once LOL
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2006 3:44:41 PM
Hi Lorraine, Welcome to the forum. I have 2 brain cells too, but they aren't speaking to each other. Guess we will get along fine here. There are plans for a special diet forum but I never thought about those on denture training-teeth. We will seek out an expert in food preparation using the blender but chewing will be up to you. Practice makes perfect.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2006 2:58:57 PM
Hello Mary, Thank you for the invitation. I am late here, but better late then never. Nice work you have set up here. I am not good on preparing the food but I love to eat it. This weekly dietologic advices are very good. Go on with these great work, I will copy and giveit to my wife. Best Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!