Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of Week aka Person Of The Week! (41st Edition)
5/1/2006 10:29:47 PM
Hi John and LaNell :) (I've been away, sorry for the late response) Congratulations Kay!!! you truly deserve this honour, enjoy your spotlight as POTW! Good on you Queen Kay!! :)
+0
5/2/2006 12:55:07 PM
Dear Queen Kay, I agree with Georgios, you are so fit to wear this crown and the crown at WOSAT! You amaze me. I see how hard you work on the website, and see so many of the other things you do. I hear you yawning at meetings because of the time, and rarely see you leave. I hear your kids giggle in the background when we are chatting on skype, and see how patient and loving, and a bit "cheeky", Denis is with you. And most of all, I see the dedication and integrity that you bring to WOSAT. The hope that you help bring to all who know you--that you CAN make a living online, that it DOES take a different approach, and that by WORKING TOGETHER can we all benefit one another. You may not realize how much I see, but I do see it. And I thank you. Sincerely,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
Debbie Davis

292 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/2/2006 1:03:59 PM
Congratulations to you Kay... you deserve it!! Blessings, Debbie
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/2/2006 1:37:59 PM
Hi to all you wonderful wonderful people, I am so sorry I have been neglecting my royal duties of replying to you all but I have barely had time to blink and spent many more hours working on Wosat with Dr King and our other members to try and reach our launch. Yesterday (Monday) was holiday here in the UK and we took a family day to Peterborough Truck Fest. As soon as I get my photo's in a gallery I will put the link up. It was a fantastic day and I can assure you I even did some work while I was there and got some leads for our products :-D I thoroughly enjoyed looking around all the custom trucks and would love nothing better than to be there again next year, with my own truck and my Husband driving it, then I will know we have succeeded for Wosat!!!! I promise I will get back to answering you all individually at some point - even if it's next month LOL. Love you all and take action - without action there is no reaction! I'll be back!!! http://www.wingsofsuccessadvisoryteam.com/members.htm
+0
5/2/2006 4:56:57 PM
Dearest Kay You will never know the depth of respect that I and your fellow members of the WOSAT truly have for you and the awesome talents that you share with us. It is a true pleasure to see you honored as the POTW and you are so richly deserving. Denis is a true friend as well and a man of character that is rich in honor and such a caring way...for all those he meets. As for Family I would have to say that you are so right and that those that are in WOSAT are truly awesome people that lend so much and are always so willing to step up. Yes, I do look forward to the day we can have a real tea together as we have coffee in the AM and Tea now almost daily. Besides I could use some of those Pie an Chips LOL. Kay, Thanks for being the fabulous friend and teammate you are and I am humbled by your grace and charm with all those you meet. With Warmest Regards Your Friend Always Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!