Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of Week aka Person Of The Week! (41st Edition)
4/30/2006 1:41:13 PM
Dear John, I can't say I have ever had such a compliment before....Thankyou :-)
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/30/2006 1:44:49 PM
Thankyou Michael, I'm having a great weekend and the weather is lovely here too.... Thankyou Lawton, Where else can we go now but onwards and upwards. It's amazing to sit and really think about what we have really achieved.
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/30/2006 1:48:31 PM
Dear Judy, Thankyou so kindly, but I could not even begin to consider myself being anything like Princess Di, she was an absolute angel and a princess by nature as well as by marriage. Princess Di was the people's princess and always will be.
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/30/2006 2:16:14 PM
Thankyou Marilyn, I would not be the person I am without my family's support and I love them all dearly. Thankyou Luella, You are very sweet natured and I love working with you too. Thankyou Neil my friend and Thankyou Scott, I will add your skype ID to my list and be in touch soon. Would be great to get to know you better too. I am sure you noticed, but I have had a haircut now too - but I didnt' to it myself. If I had done it myself I would probably not have lost so much. She was a very good hairdresser but my four inches I asked to have taken off were more like 8 inches laying on the floor!!! I lost about 3 years growth! Easier to keep though.
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/30/2006 8:20:37 PM
Hello Kay & Everyone! ;-) Kay,it will be exciting to see your picture on the front page of the community tommorrow. John Sanchez told me to tell everyone that he is on vacation this week. LaNell
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!