Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of Week aka Person Of The Week! (41st Edition)
5/3/2006 5:52:36 AM
WOW, WOHOOOOOOOO LOOK AT THE NEW LOOK SUPER WOMAN! "CONGRATULATIONS" SWEET GIRL! Oh, this is just smashing, I am really Happy for you Kay, you so much deserve this and much more in my eyes! "Thankyou" my friend, for your wonderful friendship and for all you do here in Adland and of course in "Wings of Success! I just hope you are able to find the time to Enjoy your week here???....LOL Hi to Denis and my love to you both! Lots of Aussie Hugs.. xoxo Fly Your Business to a Higher Level Come Soar on "Wings of Success"! Warm regards, Ashley Elias Director Team Services http://www.wingsofsuccessadvisoryteam.com
+0
John Stowell

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/3/2006 6:35:53 AM
Hello Kay, Better late than never. I haven't known you for long but it seems like you are getting lazy these days. Seriously when I read your bio I thought you had been following in my footsteps as I can relate to alot of it, even living in Kent in my early years. You certainly are a strong Woman and I love your accent. Congratulations and enjoy your week. John.
+0
5/5/2006 6:49:31 PM
Hello Kay, My dear friend, I'm so happy you've finally recieved this recoginition. You definately deserve it. In the short time I've known you, I have never seen you to have anyting but positive statements and advice for all, and you ARE a friend to many here. I'm overjoyed that you have recieved this honor, Just sorry I couldn't get here earlier. Enjoy my friend. Steven
Steven G. Reid Wallaby Traffic CMU7 WTC W
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/5/2006 10:20:36 AM
Well I promised :-D I did say I would come back and finish thanking everyone even if it was a month later. Well I can hardly believe it's been over two months, but I didn't forget you all. Luella May, thankyou. You are a very sweet and caring friend and have so much love for everyone, we all love you too. Neil, thankyou too for your congratulations. Scott Reynolds, thankyou for your very kind words. It's strange reading back to your post now - who would have thought then that Denis would now also be a founding member and our regional secretary/book keeper? You too are a great friend and hard worker, much appreciated in the team. Best wishes to you all Kay
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/5/2006 10:26:26 AM
A very big thankyou to all of the following people for your support during my long past POTW week. LOL, I am way behind. Thankyou Ana Maria Thankyou Arild, you were amongst the first to welcome me to Adland and very helpful too. Thankyou Elizabeth Gough Thankyou Penny Thankyou Linda Collard and Thankyou Florence Best Wishes Kay
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!