Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The 39th Edition Of The POTW!
4/18/2006 6:26:27 PM
Dear Beverly, Sorry!! What I thought I said was: Seeing your Beautiful Face again, brought a Big Smile to my Face :-) Luv Ya, Sweetgrame :-)
+0
4/18/2006 10:27:49 PM
Hey MOM!! Sorry for being so late... You ALREADY have 16 pages here and it's only Tuesday. Sounds like a movie title. LOL. Given the response here you should be elected Queen (or Empress?!) of AdlandPro... Seriously now, I'm very proud to be related (by adoption at least!) to you. You are a very special person and WELL DESERVING of this honor! Love you dearly! Your (PROUD) son, Tom :-)) PS I will let Linda know about this... I'm sure she will share the happiness of your election!
+0
4/18/2006 10:34:57 PM
Hey Son, Thanks for finally showing Up!! :-) I was begining to think maybe I should give you back to where I got you from... :-). Thank you so very much for showing you support. It means quite a lot to me. Take Care Sweet Tom. Luv Ya, Sweetgrame (Mom) (((HUGS)))))
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/18/2006 11:45:44 PM
Congratulations, Sweetgrame! Your bio is so positive and uplifting - which is, of course, the way I've always found you to be on Adlandpro. It's a real pleasure to know you. God bless, Dave
+0
4/18/2006 11:48:34 PM
Dear Dave, Thank you for your support, it is very nice of you to take the time to stop by. I really appreciate it very much. Your Friend, Sweetgrame :-)
+0