Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The 39th Edition Of The POTW!
4/23/2006 2:32:19 PM
Well John & LaNell, This has been one of the most Special Weeks in my life, & I will never forget the Wonderful Good Wishes I received from my Friends here at Adland. I've made so many new friends during this week that my friends list is now over 1000, WOW!! isn't that a hoot!. :-) I want to thank everyone who turned out for my POTW. I'm fully aware that many of you lead very busy lives, & I want to thank you all for taking the time to stop by with your Congratulations! Well, I guess my life will go back to somewhat normal after today. But I must tell you, I will miss all the attention. :-) Again, Thank you all from the bottom of my Heart. Luv Ya, Sweetgrame :-)
+0
4/23/2006 8:46:55 PM
Hello Our Empress Of Adland! :-) You've had a great week as this last week's POTW. It will be sad to see you go but you will not be forgotten. Your picture will go into Adland's pages of former POTW's and as soon as Picxer.Com gets their act together I will add you to the slideshow. Picxer hasn't been working correctly for a while now so I haven't been able to make any changes to my slideshows. I may have to replace the slideshow with another version if Picxer can't work out there technical problems. http://community.adlandpro.com/personOfTheWeek.aspx http://community.adlandpro.com/go/Wosat100/myBiography.aspx I hope you are having a great weekend my Empress, take care! ;-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+0
4/30/2006 8:30:13 AM
Hi Roz, I am sooooooo sorry for being soooo late on Congratulating You for your POTW award. I am sure you had an exciting week. I enjoyed getting to know you better by reading your bio. I wish you Good Health & May God Bless You and Your Family. Best Wishes!
+0
4/30/2006 2:10:11 PM
Hi Laura, Don't worry, I forgive you. LOL! Yes, I had such a wonderful week, I'll never forget it. I had lots of laughs, & lots of friends, & I'm still getting invitations to become their friends. I just loved every minute of it. :-) Thank you for stopping by to send your Congratulations. I appreciate it. Your Friend, Sweetgrame :-)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!