Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Paul Underwood

73 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome To The 39th Edition Of The POTW!
4/21/2006 12:09:08 PM
Hi Sweetgrame, Congratulations on being chosen and by your Bio, you deserve to be honoured in this way. Hope you have had a wonderful week and may your life continue to be wonderful; not only for you but for your loved ones in all ways possible. (Sorry the congrats is a bit late) Many Bright Blessings, Paul
+0
4/21/2006 11:01:22 PM
Hi Susan, Thank you very much for coming. You are one Sweet Lady also!! :-) I'm enjoying this week immensely! Your Friend, Sweetgrame :-)
+0
4/21/2006 11:05:30 PM
Dear Paul, You are not late! There are still 2 more days to go! :-) Thank you for your very kind Wishes,& thank you for taking the time to visit! Your Friend, Sweetgrame :-)
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/23/2006 4:48:20 AM
Hi Roz, Congratulations on POTW :-) You have been a very strong person and are a perfect example to others to never give up hope. I am glad you enjoy being here at Adland and it seems to provide something special to so many people - they should reccomend it at the doctors! Sorry I am a little late, I hope you enjoyed your week of glory and many more to come. Best wishes
+0
4/23/2006 2:22:28 PM
Thank you very much Kay. It is very nice to have you stop by. Thank you for your very kind words. Your Friend, Sweetgrame :-)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!