Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Agnes Saam

101 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Health Product Challenge-Show me a more complete product than Vibe 101 and I will signup today!
7/28/2006 6:29:34 PM
Hi Christine,
good for your son  & family

I have to say one thing, there are 3 things you have to do for your Body & Health or nothing will work - Supplement, Nutrition &  Exersise.

Love to tell you about my family and what these Xanthones
have done for us.

Eliana (my 19 month granddaughter) diagnosed with FTT (failure to thrive),

GER (reflux), DGE (delayed gastric emptying), Chronic Constipation, Food

Aversions and Speech Delays, drinking these Xanthones the last 2 months

she finally is vomit free for 40+ days, finally is eating more different foods and starting putting on some weight.

We have been taking it since Dec.2005. As for myself I have always had swollen hands and pain due to arthritis in my hands, I no longer experience either of these symptoms. Also getting a more rested good night sleeps and this has given me more energy in my daily life. Wow no more bleeding gums when I brush my teeth.

Did you know bleeding gums leed to  Heart Attack?

For my husband who suffers from a serious nerve problem and takes several medication for 5 years, the juice has been able to help reduce

his pain with his medication and enabling him to sleep better through the

night and again gives him more energy through out the day which he has been lacking through the years due to all the meds he has been on, his blood pressure went down to normal. He also suffers from Eczema and it has totally eliminated any sign of this.

My son who is 17 years old, with no health issues at his young age the juice has given him extra energy and he is no longer falling asleep in class and is able to concentrate more in his studies. After 2 months my son’s Face is almost cleared up from Acne.

check out   www.pubmed.com     type in  Xanthones

" Xango's Natural Functional Health Beverage not only tast great, it's heaven for the tounge, simply try it  you will like the outcome.

Take good care of your family,
Agnes

#Grateful #Blessed
+0
Agnes Saam

101 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Re :Re: Health Product Challenge-Show me a more complete product than Vibe 101 and I will signup today!
7/28/2006 6:40:52 PM
Let's face it there are great products out there but there is still 3 things you have to do on a daily bases

1. Supplement

2. Nutrition

3. Exersise

if you thing just taken supplements or any health product will do the trick think again and nothing will go over night it takes years for an illness to develope and it can hit really quick, so what ever you may choose do your own research don't let anyone talk you into anything.

Agnes
#Grateful #Blessed
+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Re :Re: Health Product Challenge-Show me a more complete product than Vibe 101 and I will signup today!
7/28/2006 7:14:24 PM

Sounds good to me! Supplements and nutrition are one in the same though! If I were to name the three, it would be 3 plus 2 more...

1] Supplement with nutrition

2] Exercise

3] Diet

4] Overcome Stress

5] Be happy!

My Best! Tom

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
Agnes Saam

101 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/28/2006 9:57:07 PM
Tom,

you are saying your product has more Orac ... well good news read on

HOW CAN ORAC BE AFFECTED, MISLEADING OR DECEPTIVE?

Among the many ways ORAC can be misleading are:

1) SPIKING. High ORAC scores can be the result of spiking. Dwayne Dyer points out, "educated people know that ORAC testing is a new process and results can be easily manipulated with a few drops of extra vitamins or artificial additives."

Spiking can mean adding ingredients together in such a way as to raise the ORAC score-often without increasing health benefits. For example: clove oil, iron shavings, simple vitamins, artificial substances, in fact many other natural substances carry astronomical scores. Adding them to a food or beverage, such as Mangosteen juice, sends the ORAC value through the roof.

2) IGNORING BIOAVAILABILITY. More is certainly not better when it is not bioavailable. When ORAC tests are performed in a test tube, they are called "in vitro." That's different than "in vivo," or in the human body. Yet the ORAC tests cited in some companies marketing materials are in vitro. And as David Bell of Brunswick Labs notes, "A corresponding ORAC availability in vivo cannot be assumed," adding, "make sure you understand what ORAC can and cannot tell you about your product." (Nutritional Outlook, November/December 2003)

3) MORE ISN"T ALWAYS BETTER, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE OVERLOADING. If the body only is able to handle, absorb and utilize 6,000-9,000 of ORAC per day, and experts are recommending 3,000 - 5,000 per day, of what use would a product be that touts a 45,000 or 76,000 ORAC score? Again, you've created a number that is relatively meaningless. Yet some companies want to dazzle uneducated consumers with these kinds of numbers under the pretense that it proves product superiority!

#Grateful #Blessed
+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/31/2006 3:55:16 AM

Sorry, but we have no need to spike our product and by the way, come September 1st, our ORAC score per ounce (daily serving) will jump from 2,600 to over 3,100!!! WOW Why? We are adding the ACAI berry to our product. Now, let's examine your product, Xango...Xango's ORAC score per serving in less than 600...hmmm, I wonder how that matches up to your statement above? You say that we should consume around 3.000-5,000 ORAC per serving and if Xango is ONLY 600, then I guess you may have a slight problem here! 

Now, let's go one step further...Is Xango a complete health regimen or simply just another "Juice" product that requires you to add Vitamins and Minerals plus much more to equal what is already in the Vibe? How about allowing everyone to compare and decide from there which might be a better value for their dollar spent, ok? Here we go...

http://www.switchtosuccess.com/scubapro48 My self replicating web site where you can signup online and to have this site yourself is ONLY $9.97 per YEAR!!!

http://www.enivaquality.com/ Science and all questions answered

http://www.eniva.members.com/scubapro48   Look at the product section (OVER 80 products) and the opportunity!

Afterwards, if you want to try this product, call 1-866-999-9191, press 6 for the "Bottle And A Box" and use my ID # 144770 as your sponsor. Setup Smart Order for the FREE samples!!! Also, if you are not happy with the results you get with the Vibe, simply call them for a FULL REFUND. You may also signup online here by clicking the box at the bottom of the page twice: http://www.switchtosuccess.com/scubapro48 If health is not a priority for you and your family, then disregard this message. I wish you great success in this industry!

My Best Health to Everyone! Tom Sparrow 248-624-0942 or 705-9716

Direct Email: scubapro48@aol.com
Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!