Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re :Introducing a NEW Breakthrough Product!
7/12/2006 11:46:12 AM

Everyone has a breakthrough product, but it get's down to the bottom line: Compare the nutrients in the product, the type of delivery system utilized for assimilation (ours is over 95% assimilated due to the "Angstrom" size particles), the science behind the formulation, and finally the results people get!

ACT doesn't even come close to the Vibe 101. I do understand why you are marketing it since we are not in your country yet, but when we do enter your country, watch what happens...My health challenge still stands!

ACT Energy Drink ingredients>

Vibe ingredients:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Ounce       Servings Per Container: 32
  Amount Per
Serving
%
Daily
Value
Calories 24 *
Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2%*
Sugars 3 g
Vitamin A 5,000 IU 100%
Vitamin C 120 mg 200%
Vitamin D 400 IU 100%
Vitamin E 30 IU 100%
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1.5 mg 100%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.7 mg 100%
Niacin 20 mg 100%
Vitamin B6 2 mg 100%
Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
Vitamin B12 6 mcg 100%
Biotin 300 mcg 100%
Pantothenic Acid 10 mg 100%
Calcium 100 mg 10%
Phosphorus 50 mg 5%
Iodine 150 mcg 100%
Magnesium 200 mg 50%
Zinc 4 mg 26%
Selenium 35 mcg 50%
Copper 0.4 mg 20%
Manganese 1.5 mg 75%
Chromium 120 mcg 100%
Potassium 175 mg 5%
Boron 1 mg
Germanium 25 mcg
Strontium 500 mcg
Sulfur 35 mg
Vanadium 5 mcg
AntiOX2™ Proprietary Blend 6,000 mg
Natural Extracts: Cranberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Blackberry, Strawberry, Cherry, Carrot, Elderberry, Hibiscus (flower), Lemon, Lime, Apple, Blackcurrant, Oregano, Chokeberry, Grape, Pumpkin, Tomato, Pomegranate, Katemfe, Wolfberry, Stevia (leaf), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Grape Seed
HeartMAX™ Proprietary Blend 280 mg
D-Ribose, CoQ10, L-Carnitine, Malic Acid, Lecithin

CollaMAX™ Proprietary Blend

3,300 mg

Green Tea Extract, L-Lysine, L-Proline, Aloe Vera Gel, Glucosamine HCl (vegetable), Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Isoleucine, Leucine

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established

Ingredients: Purified water, natural extracts and flavors (cranberry, raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, strawberry, cherry, carrot, elderberry, hibiscus, lemon, lime, apple, blackcurrant, oregano, chokeberry, grape, pumpkin, tomato, pomegranate, katemfe, wolfberry, stevia), natural beet sugar, magnesium (from magnesium malate, magnesium citrate, magnesium glycerophosphate, magnesium sulfate, magnesium chloride), citric acid, malic acid, potassium (from potassium citrate, potassium chloride), green tea leaf extract, calcium (from calcium citrate, calcium malate, calcium chloride), ascorbic acid, l-proline, l-lysine, d-ribose, d-alpha-tocopherol acetate, aloe vera gel, guar gum, niacin, vitamin A palmitate, zinc (from zinc sulfate), l-carnitine fumarate, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate (naturally protects freshness), d-calcium pantothenate, boron (from sodium borate), manganese (from manganese chloride), folic acid, riboflavin-5-phosphate, pyridoxine HCl, glucosamine HCl, copper (from copper sulfate), strontium (from strontium chloride), thiamin HCl, cholecalciferol, chromium (from chromium chloride), biotin, lecithin, CoQ10 (ubidecarenone), selenium (from selenium chloride), germanium (from germanium sesquioxide), vanadium (from vanadyl sulfate), cyanocobalamin.

No artificial colors or artificial flavors

Now for the BEST part: Signup for FREE, Order the "Bottle And A Box" on smart order (autoship) by calling 1-866-999-9191 and using my ID # 144770 as your sponsor, try it for 30 days and if you don't believe that it is the most spectacular product you have ever tried, simply call them up for a FULL 100% refund!

In my 15 years full time in MLM and nutrition, I have NEVER seen a product work so well on everyone and my customer retention rate is over 94%!!!!! Does it work? You decide as the worst that could happen is you get FREE PRODUCT to try!!!

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
Re: Health Product Challenge-Show me a more complete product than Vibe 101 and I will signup today!
7/20/2006 12:59:35 AM

Hello Tom,

I agree that you must have a commitment to your product, if your conviction is not sincere than your just another salesman trying to hock product.

People can see through your inconsistant tactic and thank god they can, it helps them weed out the fly by nights and get down to the seriousness of ensuring a healthy lifestyle that will last a lifetime.

I stand behind my product with the ultimate conviction, I take it everyday and if it didn't work for me I wouldn't be involved with it  period............................. no matter how much money it made me.

Here are some of my links, please take a few minutes and look through them they speak for themselves by taking you through years of case studies, Customer testimonials, Pro Athletes and many other venues.

Take a look and judge for yourself............................................................

http://cyberwize.com/askabouttheblast/flashPres.html

http://askabouttheblast.com/4370917

and for other Nutritional Products check out

http://www.4370917.Healthywize.com/

I know that there are skeptics out there and it's all right, they're entitled to their own opinion.........after all that's what this country was built on.

Scott Miller

WizeChoiceMarketing

http://CyberWize.com/Wizechoice2005

+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Health Product Challenge-Show me a more complete product than Vibe 101 and I will signup today!
7/20/2006 8:35:14 AM

Scott-I appreciate your total conviction, but your product is just another juice with some herbs in it and NOT a complete health regimen! Did you even take the time to look at the Vibe or just simply post your product in here? I could not even find a list of ingredients in your product except the herbs listed...There are many herbal combinations with many companies like Nature's Sunshine, Herbalife, etc...

I am not talking about just an herbal combination here, but rather a complete health regimen in ONE product. With your product, you would need to add additional Vitamins, Minerals and MANY extracts to truly compare to the Vibe plus our assimilation rate is between 95%-100%...I hope you are not referring to our product as a fly by night either, if so, shame on you!!!

I rest my case here.  My Best! Tom

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
7/20/2006 7:40:41 PM

Hello again Tom,

Let me set one thing straight for you right off the bat, I was not refering to your product as a "fly by night".....I was simply refering to all the here today gone tommorow companies that take peoples hard earned money then vanish.

As for your question about whether or not I looked at your information prior to posting, the answer is yes and I continue to research it because I want to be informed about what is out on the market.  I want to be able to answer any questions that I recieve about how it may compare to the Tunguska Blast.

Many years of research and case studies have been done on Tunguska Blast and the ingredients that make it the Revolutionary new Product that's sweeping the Nation right now.

My question to you is this, did you by chance go to the link that I provided to you? There is a side by side comparison to several of the top supplements on the market today and the details speak for themselves.  One of the things it clearly states in it is.....Tunguska Blast is More than a Juice.

http://cyberwize.com/askabouttheblast/flashPres.html

Let me also state that I am in no way trying to belittle your product, I just wanted to give you what you asked for..... something to compare yours to.

I'll let the people that research and compare to make an informed decision take it from there, it's not up to me what they do with their hard earned money.

I just thank them after they return again and again........................................

Scott Miller

WizeChoiceMarketing

http://Cyberwize.com/WizeChoice2005

http://4370917.HealthyWize.com

+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/20/2006 8:12:51 PM

You really missed my point. I went to your site and you have separate products for Anti-Oxidants, Vital Nutirients, Heart, B12, etc....We have ALL of that in ONE product!!! You have no need to buy all these other products separately to makeup a full health regimen. I really don't think you looked at the Vibe so here is what I will do...Here is the list of ingredients so you can truly compare:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Ounce       Servings Per Container: 32
  Amount Per
Serving
%
Daily
Value
Calories 24 *
Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2%*
Sugars 3 g
Vitamin A 5,000 IU 100%
Vitamin C 120 mg 200%
Vitamin D 400 IU 100%
Vitamin E 30 IU 100%
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1.5 mg 100%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.7 mg 100%
Niacin 20 mg 100%
Vitamin B6 2 mg 100%
Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
Vitamin B12 6 mcg 100%
Biotin 300 mcg 100%
Pantothenic Acid 10 mg 100%
Calcium 100 mg 10%
Phosphorus 50 mg 5%
Iodine 150 mcg 100%
Magnesium 200 mg 50%
Zinc 4 mg 26%
Selenium 35 mcg 50%
Copper 0.4 mg 20%
Manganese 1.5 mg 75%
Chromium 120 mcg 100%
Potassium 175 mg 5%
Boron 1 mg
Germanium 25 mcg
Strontium 500 mcg
Sulfur 35 mg
Vanadium 5 mcg
AntiOX2™ Proprietary Blend 6,000 mg
Natural Extracts: Cranberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Blackberry, Strawberry, Cherry, Carrot, Elderberry, Hibiscus (flower), Lemon, Lime, Apple, Blackcurrant, Oregano, Chokeberry, Grape, Pumpkin, Tomato, Pomegranate, Katemfe, Wolfberry, Stevia (leaf), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Grape Seed
HeartMAX™ Proprietary Blend 280 mg
D-Ribose, CoQ10, L-Carnitine, Malic Acid, Lecithin

CollaMAX™ Proprietary Blend

3,300 mg

Green Tea Extract, L-Lysine, L-Proline, Aloe Vera Gel, Glucosamine HCl (vegetable), Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Isoleucine, Leucine

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established

Ingredients: Purified water, natural extracts and flavors (cranberry, raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, strawberry, cherry, carrot, elderberry, hibiscus, lemon, lime, apple, blackcurrant, oregano, chokeberry, grape, pumpkin, tomato, pomegranate, katemfe, wolfberry, stevia), natural beet sugar, magnesium (from magnesium malate, magnesium citrate, magnesium glycerophosphate, magnesium sulfate, magnesium chloride), citric acid, malic acid, potassium (from potassium citrate, potassium chloride), green tea leaf extract, calcium (from calcium citrate, calcium malate, calcium chloride), ascorbic acid, l-proline, l-lysine, d-ribose, d-alpha-tocopherol acetate, aloe vera gel, guar gum, niacin, vitamin A palmitate, zinc (from zinc sulfate), l-carnitine fumarate, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate (naturally protects freshness), d-calcium pantothenate, boron (from sodium borate), manganese (from manganese chloride), folic acid, riboflavin-5-phosphate, pyridoxine HCl, glucosamine HCl, copper (from copper sulfate), strontium (from strontium chloride), thiamin HCl, cholecalciferol, chromium (from chromium chloride), biotin, lecithin, CoQ10 (ubidecarenone), selenium (from selenium chloride), germanium (from germanium sesquioxide), vanadium (from vanadyl sulfate), cyanocobalamin.

No artificial colors or artificial flavors.

ADULT DIRECTIONS:
Take 1 Ounce Daily (2 Tablespoons).
Recommended: 1 Tablespoon in AM – 1 Tablespoon in PM
Children over 4 years: 1 1/2 tsp in AM – 1 1/2 tsp in PM

ALSO, AS OF 9/1/06 WE WILL ADD THE ACAI BERRY AND THIS WILL BOOST OUR ORAC SCORE TO WELL OVER 100,000 PER BOTTLE!!! WOW

PS-WHAT IS YOUR ORAC SCORE BY THE WAY???

MY BEST! TOM

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!