Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Danube Delta
4/6/2006 2:23:24 PM
Hi Rev. Nathan :-) You are always welcome on my imaginary trips. I know Discovery is my son's favorit TV cahnal. No matter whether it is history, geografic, science, or what else there would be. I most like the programs about animals and among them the ones abour wolfs and delphins. They are incredible smart animals. Thank you for your kind apreciations :-)
+0
Christine Gleeson

23 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/6/2006 11:28:12 PM
Dear Anamaria, Thank you for your very comprehensive description of the Danube Delta. When I visited Hungary in 1986 I was able to observe the Danube River in that country. Tom and I went on a bus trip to the Danube Bend. Unfortunately, we were not able to travel by boat on the Danube as we were in Hungary in the middle of winter. The Danube looks very blue just as Struss described it in his music "The Blue Danube". In my spare moments I will read your other forums about Romania. I do not have much time to write about Australia at the moment as I am quite busy with my Avon Cosmetics, my family and my community. I will try to find good links where everyone can read about Australia. Congratulations for becoming person of the week. Sincerely, Christine Gleeson aka currencylass Sydney, Australia
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2006 1:48:21 PM
Hello Christine, Welcome to my "trip" through Romania! Here are lots of things to see and to experience. The Danube Delta is just one of them. You are always welcome to read and I hope soon, to see pics about my homeland. Thank you for your kind words and congrats. :-) Wish you a wonderful weekend.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2008 3:16:11 PM

Fascinating.

As a gardener I recognise many of the trees and plants.

A very important wildlife habitat.

Great information.

Roger

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2008 3:27:17 PM
Hello Roger :-)

You again! Looks Romania really fascinated you!
I can't tell how happy I am for this. People like you I was thinking about when I started to work on this!
Don't be so hush on you for missing all these; at that time I had only a few friends and may be you wasn't in my circle yet; and as so you didn't get any notification. As you can see I've made them back in 2006, as at that time I had some more time for online, even if for writing this way (bold or colored or italic aso) had to be done by html.
Now this is much easier and we can even post pictures!
By the way, I'll be back with some more and interesting pictures for you!

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!