Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Why is there no posts???
4/3/2006 11:03:10 PM
Hello Bruce, Mary has hit the nail on the head so to speak, thanks for taking the time to post here! Thanks Leanne Busby Post a free ad! http://epage.com/js/csp/45624.html
+0
4/3/2006 11:17:00 PM
Hello Wayne, I tottally agree and I think if you would like I'd like you to make a new thread here with this letter,so many people really need to see what you have written. Thanks for your post Leanne Busby Post a free ad! http://epage.com/js/csp/45624.html
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/4/2006 5:38:49 AM
hello Leanne! I have the link to your "Tips for Building your Business" saved in my inbox since a long time but looks that never get to it before. In fact, sorry to realize this, but lately I do not have time for online business since I've got to my new offline one. But I think there are more reasons people do not post; and the most of them were sead before from the other posters. The best I agree with Mary; maybe she put it the best all together here. And finaly to reply to one of your questions in your post: "What I hate more in a Forum"! Now, I use to read almost all the posts in a thread I'm interested in and I hate to read some replys posted there that has nothing to do with the topic and showing that the poster had no interest in the Forum but to be seen there as an interested person. In my oppinion than that kind of posts are better none! Wish you the best in whatever you do. With friendship,
+0
4/4/2006 8:37:02 AM
Leanne, thank you for understanding the spirit in which my post was written. I am pleased to honor your request for a repeat in a new thread. Today I created a new thread and titled it "Special Request From Leanne" Sincerely hope that it will help someone (many people) to become more aware of "Online Trash" and "Online Treasure" and that it may help us all to be better equipped to "Just Say No To Trash" Wayne Ellis
+0
4/4/2006 10:40:25 AM
Sorry Leanne, I have time on occassion to drop by some forums, but the email that I get from Adland is overwhelming. I have so many people emailing great "offers" that somedays I delete everything. I doubt these people see it as spam, but unfortunately it is and I seriously doubt they are gaining anything from it. I hope to contribute as time permits, but I am busy with my business. Have a great day everyone :0) Julie
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!