Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: A new Scammer Curse in our community!
3/31/2006 4:42:57 AM
HI MY FRIEND THANK YOU FOR UPDATES AND FOR ALL THE GOOD AND IMPORTANT INFO YOU GIVES US. I HAD A INCOMING CALL TO MY CELLULAR/MOBILE YESTERDAY FROM A HIDDEN NUMBER FROM AN US-ENGLISH SPEAKING PERSON. THEY WANTED ME TO KNOW THAT I WAS 1 OF 30 LUCKY PERSONS WORLDWIDE TO RECIEVE A SERIOUS BIZCOURSE AND WANTED ME TELL WHAT CREDITCARDS I HAD AND MY INCOME. AFTER MANY QUESTIONS THEY WANTED ANSWERES TO, WHERE I TOLD THEM A LOT OF FALSE INFO, HE TOLD ME THAT HIS BOSS WOULD CALL ME BACK IN 2 HOURS. THEY CALLED BACK, BUT I COULD NOT ANSWERE THEN AS I BUSY. HOPE THEY CALL BACK TODAY, AS I WANNA KNOW WHAT KIND OG FRAUD THIS IS - TO TELL MY ADLANDERS. KEEP ON WITH YOUR GOOD WORK MY FRIEND. BEST REGARDS YOUR VIKINGBROTHER ARILD
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/31/2006 11:01:24 AM
Hello Anthony, Oh Boy, Another one!!! Well, thanks for letting us know. Have not seen them yet. Your Jewel,
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/31/2006 2:14:24 PM
Hi Anthony, Great job as always Thank you for the heads up I will make sure not to add him to the black list hey you know we also have members,most often (Friends)here that feel our personal message box here in adland is for them to send us their offers I reply explain my thoughts of it being a spam type message but most just get thier noses out joint if know what I mean. I explain the forums are available to post thier offers and should be plenty of advertising to thier friends but most think Im unreasonable or worst unjust to call it spam .Main reply I get back is ( Im sorry you feel its spam but it is a networking community) This leaves me dumb founded myself . Anyway my friend I wish you and yours a Great joyish weekend :-) Lee
+0
4/1/2006 12:49:22 PM
Hi Lee. Thanks for your reply, but I have not accused Prince Efe of SPAM, I've accused him of sending a PHISHING SCAM email. I did hope that he would be a 'non-member' by now (Prince Efe that is), but I see that his profile is still in place, so I guess that blocking him is the only choice to take now. Your Security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Joyce Sanders

259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/18/2006 8:23:10 PM
Yeah, I about Fell In The Floor Laughing when I got that same email from a community member last week. Huuuummmmm!!!! Wonder if they would like to buy some ocean front property in Arizona!! LOL Best Regards, Joyce Sanders aka. roadcat
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!