Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: A new Scammer Curse in our community!
3/30/2006 10:53:33 PM
Hi James. Are you sure it is the same Prince Efe? As I have just this second not only checked his profile by clicking on his email link, but also by doing a people find & he is still in our community, his profile is still there. The time now is 8.44PM PST. I sent a copy of his email to Michael at Adlandpro Admin around 5 or 6 hours ago. I know that Bogdan reads these forums, as he has posted on them before, so hopefully Prince Efe will be gone by this time tomorrow. Like I said earlier, I'm suprised he has been here this long without being caught as he joined 2/11/06 maybe the other members he has sent the emails to have belived him.... Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
3/30/2006 11:10:54 PM
Leanne. There is. If you go into 'Account Setup' (left hand control panel ) You will then find the Account Wizard. keep clicking 'next' at the bottom (unless you want to change anything else) until you come to the 'Community Info' page. At the bottom of this page you will see buttons that can be clicked to stop Community messages, Direct messages and bulletin messages. if you click on any or all of them, you will not br bothered anymore by personal emails, or invitations to any forums, until you un-click them. It's only really for when your on vacation, or you want a break to get on with some work, but others use it to have a bit of piece & quite.... Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
3/30/2006 11:43:16 PM
Dear Anthony, I didn't write that about the weather. I'm in Arkansas, not Nevada. I remember seeing it, though, but I can't remember who posted it or what forum.
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
3/31/2006 2:05:39 AM
Yes, they are a nuisance!! B.
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/31/2006 4:04:17 AM
Hi Anthony, I delete many of these daily, its become a grudging routine. At least there is one less, of course he will probably go and make a new id, bloomin typical prank. Its the newbies I worry about the most. Thanks for sharing lisa Lomas
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!