Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Larry Anderson

2606 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A new Scammer Curse in our community!
3/30/2006 4:52:37 PM
Hi Anthony thanks I had one similar this morning and I wrote back and ask him when are you assholes going to learn that we are wise to you people and for them to get a life
Larry Anderson 1st vice president http://www.whaspllc.com Get what you want but want what you get Wherever you go-there you are Skpe ID:larryeanderson
+0
Tanya V.

683 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/30/2006 5:38:19 PM
Hi Anthony, Thanks for giving us the heads up on this person. What about reporting the 2 email addresses to Yahoo? Anyone know how?
+0
3/30/2006 5:53:12 PM
Hi Michael, The spelling mistakes & bad grammar make me wonder sometimes if it's on purpose for others to think that they are smarter & will be able to 'have one' over the email sender as obviously they are not as smart as the email receiver.... Cons come in many various guises. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
3/30/2006 5:56:41 PM
Hi Louis, Is does pay off. it pays off quite well. Although there are no 'official' figures, (obviously these criminals do not put this on their tax forms) it's estimated at running into the multi-millions each year, the amounts that they con from their unsuspecting gulible targets that think they will get rich by giving their info to these criminals..... Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
3/30/2006 6:03:22 PM
Hi Shannon. Well, as of this very moment, which is 03.55pm PST Mr Prince Efe is still on the Adlandpro members list. I am looking at his profile right now, his member name is vineta. By the way Shannon, I saw in another forum today that you said that the weather in Nevada is bad, lots of snow & you are fed up with it. You must be North, as it's getting up into the 80's down here in the South of Nevada, still cold for us natives, but the tourists like it. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!