Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: A new Scammer Curse in our community!
3/30/2006 3:52:57 PM
Hi Nick, There are a lot of these type of criminals joining Adlandpro at present as they know or have heard what a great community we have here, so they are trying to con the members out of money.. Luckily we have some of the most savvy, Internet security wise people in the world as members, so they will not get far with their schemes..... Hopefully they will move on to other community's where they may have better luck. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
3/30/2006 3:56:33 PM
Hi John, Yes, I have passed this on to Michael at Adlandpro admin & Bogdan does normally read these posts, so with any luck Prince efe, or vineta will not be with us much longer... I'm suprised he has not been caught before now as according to his profile he joined in 2/11/2006, so either he has kept his head down & snooped around & not emailed anyone in the community yet, or he has & got results already...... Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
3/30/2006 4:29:36 PM
When someone can't spell, doesn't know how to use punctuation it's obvious the only way they are going to earn any money is to take someone elses. Any such story regarding any kind of circumstance such as this one is a scam. I get several a day in other email accounts. BOO! HISSSSSS! You are not welcome here Mr. Eta (or whatever your real name is).
Michaelj
+0
Louis Pominville

257 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/30/2006 4:50:14 PM
Hi Anthony, It must pay off somehow for these people to continue so ardently, don't they ever catch them. I would love a good story about one of those being caught. I have been throwing away probably over a million a week from not responding to these. Like one of the commercial says: "this has made me a millionaire" but mind you "I use to be a billionaire"LOL. Thanks for sharing, Louis http://www.bozzoo.com/ref.cgi/63/
+0
3/30/2006 4:51:36 PM
Dear Anthony, Usually by the time I go to block these people, Adland Admin already has them removed. Thanks for the warning, though. Sincerely,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!