Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Why do people just place their ads wherever and not ...
3/29/2006 1:36:46 PM
Hello Kenneth, Yes, I think allot of us know what you mean. I don't think some people know how to allow there signature links in and out for this purpose. I know I do not, but I only have one link to advertise and now I have deleted that now. I have to rework that site. Hang in there, it is all around. Warmest Regards,
+0
3/29/2006 2:20:27 PM
Hey Lisa, How are you? Hope you're well. Since I was hacked and needed for fix the computer I was down (part of my time problem)and come back to an overwhelming amount of forum abuse and ads in my personal messege box. I have seen many newbies coming in with flaming guns thinking they are going to sell us veterans. They truly need to do due dilegence and learn the system before they make fools of themselves and get a bad reputation. Take care and thanks for posting. __________ Newest Release: Podcasting For Fun & Profit! Podcasting Teleprompter - Make Yourself Sound Like A Pro! FREE Niche Report AlertPay - A BETTER Alternative to PayPal Coming soon "Ads By The Squares" www.adsbythesquares.com Kenneth R Sword Jr Co-CEO - Bizzy Blogz http://www.bizzyblogz.com/krsword New! Bizzy Blogz Community - like MySpace http://www.bizzyblogz.biz Copy this link to your RSS Reader: http://www.bizzyblogz.com/rss.php?u=krsword http://www.executive-hosting.biz
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2006 6:26:35 PM
Hello Kenneth, Oh yes, I agree with that part also. Newbies really need to learn about the community first. I turn down every personal message I get that is nothing more then an advertisment. I really like the ones that spam you and totally miss the invite to be friends. What a trip!! Warmest Regards,
+0
3/29/2006 8:25:30 PM
Hi Ken. Wondered where you had been, hope not to much damage was done! Yes, you make a very good point in your forum topic, but it's something that as the community has grown, manners have not. As for the 'Newbies' spamming every personal mail box they can, do what I do with normal spam & use it to advertise your own program by hitting the reply button & sending your 'opportunity to them. It cannot be spam when you reply to someone who has sent you an email, specialy if you copy paste their original email to you in your reply back to them.(I know you do not have to do that here at Adlandpro, but some 'normal' email systems do not send the original email with the reply). By the way, watch out for what you open at the moment, as you have found out, unless your computer security system is bang up to date, you get 'wormed, virused & hacked' in very quick order at the present time. Your Security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Julia Youngblood

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/29/2006 9:05:38 PM
Right on Ken! I hope a lot of people see this! I don't get to the forums much these days...but my inbox is full of "friend" invitations that tell me nothing of the person requesting my "friendship"...no introduction just spam! Even in the brick and morter world a salesperson will introduce themself, shake hands, create some small talk, then into the product...Why is this any different? I was getting so tired of it...I actually wrote a very kind letter back to one of these people, explaining invitation ettiquette. I was so pleased to receive a very humble reply of appreciation and apology, we have since remained friends and this person has changed his ways. Another thing was happening to me also...about once a week, like clockwork, I open my mailbox and I have a minimum of 10 invitations and usually more from the same person! Always about joining his programs. I don't want to offend this person, but this is someone who has been around alot longer than I...and should really know better. Finally, this weekend, after this occurred for the umteenth time, I just removed myself from the forum. Duh! Sorry to hear of your recent downtime...hope everything is as good as new... Hi Anthony, I love your idea of hitting reply and sending my offer...but I am always afraid it will open up a can of worms...and I will end up getting more and more spam...But it is getting so bad, I am willing to try it... Your friend in Oregon Julia "The Ink Lady"
"To see the earth as it truly is, small and blue and beautiful in that eternal silence where it floats, is to see ourselves as riders on the earth together, brothers and sisters on that bright loveliness in the eternal."
+0