Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Doing the Remarkable by Jim Rohn
3/26/2006 12:09:10 PM
Found this in my email today. I subscribe to a daily motivational email from Max Steingart, and often find relevant thoughts. Here's the one dated for tomorrow, but received today. It's somewhat similar to Art's first post in this thread: YOU CAN DEVELOP SUCCESS FROM ANY FAILURE -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Failure is one of the surest stepping stones to success. No element can do as much for you as failure can, if you're willing to study it and make capital out of it. View every problem you encounter as an opportunity. There is always a good side to every situation. Stay optimistic and try to see an opportunity in your problems, not pessimistic and see problems in every opportunity. The optimist sees the doughnut, the pessimist sees the hole. When it is dark enough you can see the stars. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ©2006 by Max Steingart Reproduce freely but maintain © notice Cheri
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2006 6:09:03 PM
Hi Cheri, I like that. We use failure, failed and fail as a final conclusion. But as you quoted above, it is just another chance to start over. Failure does tend to make us stronger and more determined. "The successful man will profit from mistakes and try again in a different way" Dale Carnegie. Thanks for the inspiration. I have been thinking that I need to get off this internet "stuff" but now you have me re-inspired.
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/26/2006 10:50:42 PM
Hi, Mary As the great Yogi Berra said, "It isn't over 'til it's over." lol. I guess I don't count it as failure until I give up. This doesn't just apply to the internet, though. There's lot's of opportunity off-line, too. The internet probably isn't the be-all and end-all for everyone; you have to find your niche. Maybe yours is elsewhere, or maybe you just haven't learned how to capitalize on the internet. There is a learning curve, I can attest. Whatever the case, I'm glad to have helped you find inspiration. If there's anything else I can help you find, let me know. Cheri
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/28/2006 9:58:57 AM
Cheri! Thank you for thats forum Nice articel! Succes! Sarka And for inspiration you can look too on ma ecomplanet site: http://eprofitteam.blogspot.com/ http://5starsffa.blogspot.com/ http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/KSAN5207/
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/28/2006 10:13:10 AM
Thank you, Sarka, nice to see you here. Cheri
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!